Right now I am listening to:

Space Mountain-Star Tunnel
Cotton Eye Jo- Dance Remix
mariah Carey- Always be my baby
The Crystal Method-Magic Carpet Ride

WDWFREAK53

:lookaroun Ok...I'll tell you...but promise not to laugh :lookaroun

The new Def Leppard album

(Yes, they have a new album...and I have to say, it's pretty good...if you like rock n roll...this is a good album for you (some good ballads too))

This album could hit really big if the stations would just give it some airtime.

Castle Cake Apologist

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
I am listening to the BGM of the latest EPCOT attraction, Figment's Melody Maker.

Expert - who is that in your avatar?

Dhani Lennevald from A*Teens... why?

Listening to:

Cant Help Falling in Love
A*Teens
Lilo and Stich OST
Walt Disney Records

General Grizz

Oh, nothing. I'm just trying to educate myself on pop stars.

No, just kidding. I was trying to see if he was one of the young singers who was scheduled to host Disneyland's 50th Birthday Celebration over Art Linkletter. But I don't believe that is him.

Thanks, though.

Oh and on topic, I'm listening to the finale of the American Adventure (From Great Moments of Mr. Lincoln also at Disneyland). :D

Castle Cake Apologist

I don't think he is.. but he is on on the Radio Disney tour right now, in between shows on his own A*Teens 'Pop 'till You Drop' tour. Busy boy, lol.

On topic... lol

Put Me in the Picture
Jump5
All the Time in the World
Sparrow

Jump5 might be performing... they're one of Disney's fave pop groups right now. They have a video on the Beauty and the Beast special edition DVD. A*Teens have one on the Lilo and Stitch, but it's not full length! :(

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
:lookaroun Ok...I'll tell you...but promise not to laugh :lookaroun

The new Def Leppard album

(Yes, they have a new album...and I have to say, it's pretty good...if you like rock n roll...this is a good album for you (some good ballads too))

This album could hit really big if the stations would just give it some airtime.

Hey dont knock the Leps Im old enough to remember them opening for ACDC then their first tour as headliners,....aahhhhh the good ole days.

But right now Disturbed, not me the band.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by happy snapper
Hey dont knock the Leps Im old enough to remember them opening for ACDC then their first tour as headliners,....aahhhhh the good ole days.

But right now Disturbed, not me the band.

Do you like any of their newer stuff??? Because if you like Leppard and you like ballads...this new album is for you. (For a taste, try downloading Four-Letter Word) it's a great song...VERY CATCHY!

Don't get me wrong...it's no Pyromania or Hysteria (and nothing ever will be) but it's still Def Leppard and it's STILL GOOD!

*goes to put on British flag shirt with Def Leppard logo on it*

Oh...and I'm listening to pool balls being hit

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom