What are you Celebrating this year?

jen2009

Original Poster
I was just curious on what everyone will be celebrating this year. I will be celebrating getting married and graduating from graduate school. :sohappy: Celebrated our wedding at Disney on March 12th at the wedding pavillion and then graduated from graduate school on May 9th. :sohappy:

The Mom

Premium Member
I'm celebrating everyone in my family being healthy, employed, and/or doing well in school. :lol:

No graduations, weddings, babies, or special anniversaries. But at my age, just maintaining the status quo is reason enough to celebrate.

PoohBear119

I will be celebrating the end of the school year and my first year of being tenured... In January I will be celebrating my birthday in WDW!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
- Celebrated MY 30th B-day in March
- Celebrated my BFF's 31st B-day in May

Celebrating my DBF's FIRST trip to WDW in November :sohappy::sohappy:

foreverbelle

While we won't exactly be there for anything special this year. I feel as though we may celebrate something. Especially since this has been a big year for me. So I plan on celebrating the following:

1. Being a first time mommy!
2. Being married for 3 years.
3. Being a first time homeowner.
4. Being healthy and happy!

Spyne

For my trip in October; I'm celebrating my graduation from college, where I attained my Associate's Degree. :) Really excited for it!

a2grafix

Celebrating a successful semester at college after being away for 16 years (4 Bs (2 B+, B and B-) and a C (2.8 accum); earned a third degree through the military and another bachelors by the end of the year.

yankspy

The birth of my son and his first Disney trip in October. He will be about the same age as I was on my first trip.

Ghall

I will be celebrating my birthday in Disneyworld next week and my son will be 4 years old on the same day as he was born on my 40th Birthday four years ago. Can't wait we are leaving for Orlando on Thursday.:sohappy:

TakeMeThere81

(Cynical folks aside) Congrats on all your celebrations everyone!

We celebrated DS's 9th birthday at WDW in Jan, and in November we'll be celebrating DH getting his Wings!

EnchantedRose

In March we celebrated our first official Family Vacation (hubby, son and myself) & our son Mikey's first trip to Disney...he was 17 months at the time.:D

We are heading back there again at the end of Sept. (26-10/03) & are celebrating his 2nd birthday:sohappy: (his bday is 10/10, but we are celebrating early) & my younger sister's first trip!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom