What 1 thing have you never done @ WDW that you want to do?

SeaBreeze

I just never think it's the right time to get soaked. LOL! I will do it though. I have a few roomies who have never been to WDW so, we veterans are going to do EVERYTHING with them.

There's an art to not getting wet on Splash Mountain. At the store outside splash, ask them for a bag so you can sit on it. Ball up a wind breaker in your purse and put it on for the ride. At the end of the drop, just duck so the water that washes over the ride vehicle doesn't hit you head on. :) If you get a water canon, well...that's bad luck..but with a jacket on you'll be fine!

DisneyChik17

There's an art to not getting wet on Splash Mountain. At the store outside splash, ask them for a bag so you can sit on it. Ball up a wind breaker in your purse and put it on for the ride. At the end of the drop, just duck so the water that washes over the ride vehicle doesn't hit you head on. :) If you get a water canon, well...that's bad luck..but with a jacket on you'll be fine!

Very interesting. I may have to try that. I probably won't duck, because I really just hate getting my clothes wet. (I don't really care about hair & make-up.) That is a really great technique though.

To be honest, I've never gotten soaked on that ride. A mild splash, yes. But I always have my camera on me when I ride, and its never taken a drop of water. And I have sat in the front many times.

Of course, if you take my word on this, you will get soaked and you will be damning my name. But I regress.

Haha! It's like when the lady in line at Kali said it was her 3rd time and she didn't get wet, but my mom and I got those 2 seats that get SOAKED. LOL!

SeaBreeze

Very interesting. I may have to try that. I probably won't duck, because I really just hate getting my clothes wet. (I don't really care about hair & make-up.) That is a really great technique though.

Haha! It's like when the lady in line at Kali said it was her 3rd time and she didn't get wet, but my mom and I got those 2 seats that get SOAKED. LOL!

Trust me, you might want to duck. The one time I forgot, I had water down the shirt :lol:

Animaniac93-98

Take surfing lessons at TL. Problems are the last 3 times I've gone I didn't have time to visit the water parks or the money to do it (or TL was closed for it's annual refurb). I want to make a point of going but the next time I might be in WDW is January when it's closed anyway. :brick:

cjgtigger

I think the mini-golf courses look awesome but for some reason never tried either. I guess I either forget about them or figure I can play mini-golf anywhere. Has anyone tried them? Are they worth it? :shrug:

They are all fun but Fantasia Gardens is the best IMHO

lighteningqueen

Golf is fun especially in Dec the park is all decorated in Christmas scenes. very fun... Dec hours are short days so that leaves plenty of time to golf. They are open till 11 and let you finish if it is after that.. We have always gone tom Epcot on the last days of the trip and never done a thing in world showcase but say I wanna go to the room. We literaly are worn out. This next trip it is first on the list and we are going to do it all movies and all unless someone says not to do something we are going to choke on it until we have done it all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom