We've Just Begun to Dream - my anniversary MP3

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
To celebrate you-know-what on October 1st, I`ve taken the various live versions of "We`ve Just Begun to Dream" - also known as the "EPCOT Center rope drop" - and mixed them together to make one complete, 7.40 MP3 featuring instrumental sections, the chorus, both verses and the finale - with hopefully a different feel to the pre recorded version (and no Jack Wagner spiel!)

Yes, I`m getting excited. http://www.uploading.com/en/files/3...Dream___an_Anniversary_mix_by_Martin.mp3.html

Click the link, wait for the obligitory advertising seconds to countdown, then enter the anti-spam code you`ll see next to the download button. Enjoy!

Figment82

Thanks Martin, I am about to download now and I think I will have this as my ring tone come October 1st.

I changed my ring tone to Reflections of Earth in honor of the occasion. :)

Thank you so much Martin - I'm downloading it now as part of my 4.5 hour Epcot audio celebration.

hp200lx

To celebrate you-know-what on October 1st, I`ve taken the various live versions of "We`ve Just Begun to Dream" - also known as the "EPCOT Center rope drop" - and mixed them together to make one complete, 7.40 MP3 featuring instrumental sections, the chorus, both verses and the finale - with hopefully a different feel to the pre recorded version (and no Jack Wagner spiel!)

Yes, I`m getting excited. http://www.uploading.com/en/files/3...Dream___an_Anniversary_mix_by_Martin.mp3.html

Click the link, wait for the obligitory advertising seconds to countdown, then enter the anti-spam code you`ll see next to the download button. Enjoy!

Thanks Martin! I LOOOVE your work. :wave: Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, if you can find me "we're getting ready for you" from the early epcot press videos you would be God-like!:sohappy:

Thanks Martin! I LOOOVE your work. :wave: Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, if you can find me "we're getting ready for you" from the early epcot press videos you would be God-like!:sohappy:

What would REALLY be god-like is if he could come up with the "True Colors" video from HISTA! :lookaroun

Thanks for the download, this is great! :)

SDav10495

Love it! Are these all taken from a certain video of the various pavilion dedications? I've never watched it all the way through, but I've seen enough to know that those poor spacesuit-clad performers had just begun to dream a LOT that month. ;)

imamouse

Same here! Everytime I add that number it takes me to another location with 2 flags on it and I assumed that was the download..But, it restarts it again.

Same here - can anyone share the secret to downloading the mp3 file? Sorry - I am not familiar with this site.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Original Poster
What a pain of a hosting site - isn`t working for me either now. Try this:

http://www.savefile.com/files/1078974 - if an advert loads, click `skip this ad` top right, then click the orange download button bottom right. Sorry!

SDav - you got it. Best of the best. hp200lx - PM me your email addy ;)

EpcotMark

The piece is based on the Epitaph of Seiklos. Its one of the oldests pieces of music that has survived. Its ancient. It was the first piece we listened to in Music History. I hear the first 6 notes and I think to myself, "Oh my God! That's from Epcot!"

EPCOT Explorer

Thnaks Martin!Great work as always...I'll be listening to this for the next few days to hold me over ...I'm dying to read those trip reports LOL!

Thanks again!:wave:

GymLeaderPhil

The piece is based on the Epitaph of Seiklos. Its one of the oldests pieces of music that has survived. Its ancient. It was the first piece we listened to in Music History. I hear the first 6 notes and I think to myself, "Oh my God! That's from Epcot!"
Wow. That's amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom