West Side Parking Garage construction

jt04

Will the other garage look the same or is this one themed to specifically fit into the West Side?

Perfect question. It will be fun to find out.

Personally hoping they have specific themes for the area they are in even if the theming is somewhat subtle. Well worth the extra expense IMO.

WDWtraveler

Updated Downtown Disney parking garage photos as of March 20, 2014.
IMG_2537.JPG
IMG_2538.JPG

Mike730

Is it me or is that super high clearance for a typical garage? Maybe for busses or trucks or something?
It looks like that may only be the case for the first floor though.

@WDWtraveler Thanks for all the photos.

Nubs70

The ground floor seems a bit high but the second floor seems appropriate. Use the 2x4 safety rail as reference. The top rail should be about 4.5 ft high.

mm121

Is it me or is that super high clearance for a typical garage? Maybe for busses or trucks or something?
It looks like that may only be the case for the first floor though.

@WDWtraveler Thanks for all the photos.

it makes sense the bottom would be bigger, to allow for busses, rv's etc.. i know uni as a special drive behind their garages to allow for these types of taller vehicles.

mm121

Still taking their sweet time.....
I'd say their doing pretty good speed wise considering the scale of the project and with all the other work going on, with the inconvenience this mess is causing daily its to disneys and disney springs merchants benefit to get this done as quickly as possible

Cesar R M

Great to see they are going up to 5 levels vs the initially announced 3 and 4 level garages, hopefully the marketplace gargage will be at least 5 as well

will the 5th floor be covered or will be out in the elements?
I wonder if they will "theme" the parking lot of just leave the ugly skeleton structure visible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom