• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

West Side Parking Garage construction

halltd

they really need to add more signage regarding the exits inside the garage

when i was up there recently from the 3rd level of the orange garage i ended up going west on LBV and had to go into the parking lot by the west side to make a uturn since i wanted to go east on LBV, since theres no signage telling you which way your exiting.
The signage is there. You just have to read it. The exists say if they're for "Disney resorts" or "hotel plaza boulevard" or something alon those lines.

mm121

Advertisement
The signage is there. You just have to read it. The exists say if they're for "Disney resorts" or "hotel plaza boulevard" or something alon those lines.
anyone have any pics of it?

if its there i sure didnt see it, and messed up coming out of the garage, and i've been in the garage before like two times (one time drivng, one time riding as passenger)

my point is if ive been in the garage previously and end up getting confused, then its surely confusing for tourists who have never been in it before.

halltd

anyone have any pics of it?

if its there i sure didnt see it, and messed up coming out of the garage, and i've been in the garage before like two times (one time drivng, one time riding as passenger)

my point is if ive been in the garage previously and end up getting confused, then its surely confusing for tourists who have never been in it before.
I'll give you that. I didn't even know there were two exits until like my fifth time in the garage. But, I never looked, either. When I actively looked for exit signage, I then saw it. It is kinda small, though. Maybe they need to light the signage, then people would see it easier.

Top Bottom