We're pregnant!!!!!

828tnt

can't wait to start booking trips with the little one!

i know it's not totally a disney topic. but, my wife and i have been trying for over 3 years, and one of many things that kept me from getting discouraged was the idea of trips to wdw with the little one.

don't want to bore anyone with background, but this will be our first baby together. i have two step children with her- boys 15 and 18, which i have raised for the last 10 years. now i'm gonna be a DADDY! my wife had a reversal done 3 years ago as well as many other procedures since then. she's a trooper to say the least!

i'm just soooo excited to make those first few trips!!!! i'm even planning one for about the 7 1/2 month mark. i've always told my wife that i want pictures of her in wdw when she's noticeably pregnant. maybe even some mickey ears on her belly! :D

thanks for listening! i just need to tell everyone!! :sohappy::sohappy:

and if you see me there in late september/ early october taking pic after pic of my expecting wife, it's probably me, he he.

bmarkelon

Yay! That is life's most exciting news, congratulations. Trips with your little ones are the most magical. Best wishes to you guys.:sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

828tnt

Original Poster
Congrats. Parents that enjoy WDW and the orange and black. Top Notch.

my buddy and i were at saturday's game. i think i missed about half a period looking for baby stuff. i managed a bib and a hooded jacket that little one will need to grow into.;)

i'm totally on cloud 9!!!!! (def not cause of the flyers play of late though:lol:)

Upvote 0

Raven66

Congrats to you and your wife. It's so exciting after trying so long to finally get the thing you wish for most. It took my husband and I 8 yrs to get our daughter. She is now 14 and she is still my miracle. We will be there at the end of Sept. so if I see you taking pictures I will have to say hi.:wave:

Upvote 0

ddbowdoin

Dude congrats! This may sound sad but... Last week I'm on main st and I had s few tears when I saw a bunch of dads showing their kids the magic. Thank god for sun glasses I'm only 26 and why most guys my age are trying to stay young and free I can't wait until i have own family

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

CONGRATS to you and your wife!! What a exciting time for you guys!!! Now if you need a real bid your the baby PLEASE let me know and i will more than happy to send you a CAPS one!!!! :lol: you can use the orange and black on for feeding time and the ROCK THE RED one for dress up time!!!!! :eek: :ROFLOL: (am also working on converting a baby pens fan also...so please dont think its just you!!!! he he) But back to the subject!!! I am sure you and the new family will have lots of great WDW vacations to look forward to with lots of memories to make!!! Again, CONGRATS!!!!

Upvote 0

bmarkelon

Dude congrats! This may sound sad but... Last week I'm on main st and I had s few tears when I saw a bunch of dads showing their kids the magic. Thank god for sun glasses I'm only 26 and why most guys my age are trying to stay young and free I can't wait until i have own family
Aww, definitely not sad. But you better be prepared for water works if you got a little teary watching someone else. I definitely cried when I watched my daughter watch the Wishes come true show in MK. Still gets me looking at the picture of that sweet innocent face experiencing the magic for the first time. There is nothing like it.

Upvote 0

docdebbi

congratulations, nothing better than a new person to love. enjoy every minute.
i agree with getting there while pregnant, it's special somehow. took my sister-in-law and niece-in-utero last year. my SIL is a real trooper, you'd never know she was pregnant if her 34 week belly didn't keep getting in the way of the lapbars. LOL.
disney without kids is wonderful........disney WITH kids is a deeply emotional experience. ENJOY, and best of luck

Upvote 0

tink65

Congratulations on your wonderful news! Best wishes to both you and your wife! We took our daughter to Disney for the first time when she was almost 3 years old. We've celebrated every birthday but one for her at WDW. This year she turns 17! Enjoy your time with the little one once he/she arrives! It goes quickly. As you can see from my avatar my darling daughter is no longer a baby....at least to anyone other than me!

Upvote 0

Disneygal1

Congratulations! So glad to hear good news! It's always fun to bring little ones to the world. Imagine the look on the little one's face when they first see WDW!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom