Welcome to our Circle of Friends!

DDuckFan130

apartmentratings.com

Oddly enough, the cheaper ones have the better ratings.
Ohhh...have you tried PM'ing some of the people here like Rain, Alicia (two people who actually made the move like you did :lol: ), Brad, etc. They I think can give you an objective view without a lot of whining.....I think :lookaroun

mpoppins76

I'll prolly be alone at first. But I could open myself to roommates down the line.
Well, if you find that you're needing roomies right away to cut down on expenses, I'll tell you that I've used Roomates.com twice and have had great luck w/ it. When I moved to Chicago it was key in me finding a place; I couldn't afford to live alone and was searching from a distance.

PotteryGal

Hello - been busy here today. We had church this morning, then Mike ran to the grocery store while I did up some dishes and made a pan of brownies. :slurp: Then we drove down to my folks to see my dad for Father's Day and this evening we started our vacation Bible school.

I saw those links for the grocery cart/ TV thing. :hammer: :hammer: We have carts at our grocery that have those cars on the front, minus the TV (thank goodness). Joel loves them....and he uses his IMAGINATION. Imagine that. :rolleyes: The only thing I don't like about them is that they are awful to handle.

Another pet peeve of mine is those battery operated cars - heaven forbid kids have something outside that they have to exercise their legs to get around. Where we lived before, I think we were the only family that didn't have one of those for our kids.

Hope everyone has had a nice day! Hugs and :kiss: :kiss: to all ! :wave:

Back. Had to get the wee love to bed....I don't know where that child gets her energy from. She's stay up all night if I let her.

I'm going to go check out the News and Rumors section...don't really read it too often but it sounds like I've been missing out....

tigsmom

Just checking in before I head to bed, I'm exhausted. Just one more week of school and then I can get some sleep. :snore::snore:

Have a little quiet time tonight, wanted to post these:

EmGraduatesweb.jpg

EmDiplomaweb.jpg

Yes, my baby has graduated from pre-school. Unbelievable.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom