Welcome to our Circle of Friends!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Hi Dot!

Good to see you..:)

I will be back later...Have to get ready for lunch with the inlaws...

Happy Fathers Day to George..:)

Love you!

joanna71985

aw...well hope you have a good day!!! Glad you enjoyed your breakfast at CM!

Thanks Nibbs. It was a really good day yesterday. I was over in AA, and got to listen to the Bon Jovi tribute concerts. Really good.

Hello.
Just stopping in.
I just finished up writing Lauren's wedding ceremony and emailed it to her for her approval.
I think it's so beautiful! :cry:

Thats great Dot!

I miss them.

Me too.

Happy Fathers Day to the Daddy's of Magic!..:)

Just saying Hi guys..

Been busy..Doing okay..:)

I love you and miss you all so much!

Talk to you soon..:)

Hey Girly. Miss you, and hope all is well. I love your new avatar- she is just beautiful.

I am off to work. Have a good day everyone.

MerHearted

No, but I do have a kitchen . . .

hou200302cp02.jpg

And the necessary tools. . . :drevil:

:eek:

Hey y'all. Just stopping in for a few minutes. I'm hosting Father's Day dinner. :hammer:

Just ran all my errands in waaayyy less time than I thought...there was no line at the car wash (where I went to get my dad's gift certificate...last minute or what???) the grocery store was not crowded and there was a n open pump at the gas station. Funny thing is, I actually said a little prayer to get my errands done as quickly as possible, and didn't my prayer get answered? Even in the little things, God is watching. :animwink:

Happy Father's Day to all our dads! :kiss:

Disnut

Hello

I am here for a few minutes. I just wanted to say hi.

I held and fed a baby, at work, that was less than 2 weeks old today. He was sooo tiny. We are supposed to get him every Sunday morning and Wed night now. Woo Hoo.
His name is Ryu.

Nemo14

HOT. It's in the 90's out there. Mom and I went shopping while Marc went golfing in this ungodly heat with his dad.

How was yours?

It was OK - we went to the nursing home and had ice cream with MIL, then we came home and DD left for Maine. Oh, and DS cooked hot dogs on the grill for supper. Pretty boring allin all!

Hofstra! I grew up on Long Island. :D

Really?
The campus is beautiful, and so far we've been impressed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom