Welcome to our Circle of Friends!

nibblesandbits

Have a little quiet time tonight, wanted to post these:

EmGraduatesweb.jpg

EmDiplomaweb.jpg

Yes, my baby has graduated from pre-school. Unbelievable.

So cute!!!

Wilt Dasney

Ok, somebody please fill in the blank:

"We are the Animaniacs, we have _____________ in our slacks". I can't remember the word and it's driving me crazy.

I think the phrase was something along the lines of "We're crazy to the max, there's bologna in our slacks."

About the slugs...they are nocturnal, but they only have a taste for one particular portion of human flesh...it's that little area at the back of your foot right above the heel. So always keep that covered and don't dawdle on the porch!

There's bologna in our slacks!

Loved Animaniacs!

Me too...I miss that show! And wasn't the girl character named Dot? :lookaroun

And thanks for the fill in the blank...but I swear that word is spelled "baloney"

So cute!!!

Thank You :D

I think the phrase was something along the lines of "We're crazy to the max, there's bologna in our slacks."

About the slugs...they are nocturnal, but they only have a taste for one particular portion of human flesh...it's that little area at the back of your foot right above the heel. So always keep that covered and don't dawdle on the porch!

Okay, now I am really freaked out...I have been experiencing pain there for several weeks. Are these slugs sneaky snackers, by chance?

When it involves lunchmeat and pants...I'm always there...:lookaroun

Dude...:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

Wilt Dasney

Okay, now I am really freaked out...I have been experiencing pain there for several weeks. Are these slugs sneaky snackers, by chance?

I don't want to terrify you any more. I think maybe you should schedule a meeting with a qualified medical expert....and make sure to mention what you heard about the slugs on the internet. :lookaroun

what's his face? Is that you? :lookaroun

I'm guessing it's a universal male trait to be A-OK with your wife making mention of pants and edible meat products. :shrug:

I don't want to terrify you any more. I think maybe you should schedule a meeting with a qualified medical expert....and make sure to mention what you heard about the slugs on the internet. :lookaroun

I'm guessing it's a universal male trait to be A-OK with your wife making mention of pants and edible meat products. :shrug:

Yes, my doctor absolutely loves it when I self-diagnose...though I'm guessing the slug thing will be a new one for him.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom