Welcome Home Magic Friends......

Uponastar

O trust me I'm trying not to, but it did the other night as Steph and Lance can tell ya! I think it was just a combination of really trying to do to much! How are you tonight missy?

Sometimes a good meltdown helps put things in perspective.
This is a good place to come to vent.

I'm just fine, thanks.
Nice to be here with everyone this evening!

Uponastar

I'm going to go now.
I recorded the second half of The Wedding Date earlier. (Dermot Mulroney...holy moly) :dazzle: So I think I'll go watch before I get too sleepy.

Have a great night, girlies!
Talk to you again, soon.
'Night. :kiss:

mpoppins76

I'm going to go now.
I recorded the second half of The Wedding Date earlier. (Dermot Mulroney...holy moly) :dazzle: So I think I'll go watch before I get too sleepy.

Have a great night, girlies!
Talk to you again, soon.
'Night. :kiss:
LOOOVE that movie!! Enjoy! Love you, Momma :kiss:

Pongo

Hellooooo.

Last night my eggplant parmesan was WONDERFUL. Everyone loved it, and we still had a whole eggplant left over. We'll have to figure out what to make with it.

Today has been productive so far. I won my first eBay auction! (a pair of Chaco sport sandals at a steal-worthy $28) and I read an essay for English, now about to begin writing a batch of discussion questions for class on Tuesday. Then I have to do about a day's worth of reading still for all my other subjects, but I guess that's what college is for. Maybe I'll go play racqueball today. I'm done thinking out loud.

Hope everyone else is having a great morning/almost afternoon for you people back East!

nibblesandbits

Hello everyone! I am officially home from Florida!!!! I had a blast. It was actually extremely relaxing, we did so many things we'd never done before because of that. Lots to talk about...and I'm sure I'll work on a TR once I get things all settled down with life. :)

I missed you all!!!!! :kiss:

PotteryGal

Afternoon everyone! Nibblies, welcome home and thank you for the birthday message :kiss:. So happy you had a wonderful trip and can't wait to hear all about it! :sohappy::sohappy:

Susan, we were watching Man vs. Food last night on the Travel Channel (talk about killing one's appetite :hurl:), but he was in San Antonio and at a place called LouLou's Bakery & Cafe, showing off the BIGGEST cinnamon rolls I have ever seen. Truly about 4 of the Main St. Bakery's rolls put together. :dazzle: I must say, they looked awesome...but I can't imagine eating an entire roll at once. Gluttony at its finest.

Mike and Joel are off at the grocery store, and Abby is waiting for a friend to come pick her up, and they're going to go see 'Cloudy w/ a Chance of Meatballs'. I'm folding laundry. Whee. :lookaroun Hope everyone is well :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom