Welcome Home Magic Friends......

Disnut

Afternoon everyone! Nibblies, welcome home and thank you for the birthday message :kiss:. So happy you had a wonderful trip and can't wait to hear all about it! :sohappy::sohappy:

Susan, we were watching Man vs. Food last night on the Travel Channel (talk about killing one's appetite :hurl:), but he was in San Antonio and at a place called LouLou's Bakery & Cafe, showing off the BIGGEST cinnamon rolls I have ever seen. Truly about 4 of the Main St. Bakery's rolls put together. :dazzle: I must say, they looked awesome...but I can't imagine eating an entire roll at once. Gluttony at its finest.

Mike and Joel are off at the grocery store, and Abby is waiting for a friend to come pick her up, and they're going to go see 'Cloudy w/ a Chance of Meatballs'. I'm folding laundry. Whee. :lookaroun Hope everyone is well :wave:
We have bought those cinnamon rolls. They are about 8x8 inches in size. They are good but we share it.:lookaroun They really are good when they are fresh. LouLous has great onion rings and good chicken fried steaks also.

PotteryGal

We have bought those cinnamon rolls. They are about 8x8 inches in size. They are good but we share it.:lookaroun They really are good when they are fresh. LouLous has great onion rings and good chicken fried steaks also.

Ah, so maybe 2 of Main St bakery rolls :lookaroun - I see why you share :lol:

PotteryGal

but it was really really sad.....We only had about 3 days of summer this year.

Busy - still reloading my computer. Hardd to get my school stuff done without the software I need.

I will agree we had a rather cool summer, but I'm looking forward to fall's colors. :) However, we have rain the next 2-3 days, so :( to that.

I'm sorry about your computer issues...is the end in sight for you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom