Welcome Home Magic Friends......

Pongo

Good evening, everyone.

I can't stay, but I thought I'd just check in to let you all know that I'm still, you know, alive.

Montana has been very good to me. Very good. Better than I could have ever hoped for. I'm having new experiences every day and becoming a better person from them. It's astounding.

I'm about to go make some eggplant parmesan with three of my friends from the program I'm in. It's going to be interesting because, well, I've never made it before and it was kind of my brainchild. It was originally going to be chicken parmesan, but I decided against that since I'm a vegetarian now... :lookaroun

Anyway! I hope everyone here is well, and I miss you all.

Nemo14

Good evening, everyone.

I can't stay, but I thought I'd just check in to let you all know that I'm still, you know, alive.

Montana has been very good to me. Very good. Better than I could have ever hoped for. I'm having new experiences every day and becoming a better person from them. It's astounding.

I'm about to go make some eggplant parmesan with three of my friends from the program I'm in. It's going to be interesting because, well, I've never made it before and it was kind of my brainchild. It was originally going to be chicken parmesan, but I decided against that since I'm a vegetarian now... :lookaroun

Hi Luke!

a vegetarian?????

Uponastar

Good evening, everyone.

Hello Luke! *smooches*
So glad all is going so well.

A vegetarian??!!! Good luck with that!

Enjoy your eggplant!

Pongo

Hi Luke!

a vegetarian?????

Hey Betty!

Yep. It's been fun! You'd be surprised at how much food there is out there that's actually vegetarian. You can really do a lot without meat.

Hello Luke! *smooches*
So glad all is going so well.

A vegetarian??!!! Good luck with that!

Enjoy your eggplant!

Hello Dot! Smooches back, of course.

Thanks for the good thoughts. I'll make sure I give an update about the food.

Alright, I'm heading out. Have a good evening! :wave:

Uponastar

Hey Betty!

Yep. It's been fun! You'd be surprised at how much food there is out there that's actually vegetarian. You can really do a lot without meat.

Hello Dot! Smooches back, of course.

Thanks for the good thoughts. I'll make sure I give an update about the food.

Alright, I'm heading out. Have a good evening! :wave:

I do love veggies...it's just that they're so much better with a good piece of meat. :lookaroun

Take care, you. :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom