weird question, but what is the coolest..

art vandelay

Original Poster
what do you think is the coolest vehicle on a ride. i know it's weird, but think about it. each ride has is own personality kind of based on the vehicle. i really like the space mountain spaceship thing because you get your own seat. and i like the doon buggies on the haunted mansion. :sohappy: YEAH!

DisneyDragon

Test Track cars for me. I just love the low suspension, open-air design and 3-across seating. Also knowing that there are what, 22, wheels on each car, not the obviously 4.

jonesenon4

:sohappy: my personal favorite ride vehicle for current open attractions is the pirate ships on peter pan.but my all time fav on a deleted ride (still my fav) is the subs on 20k leagues. hope to see everyone in the world soon.:sohappy: :sohappy:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It`s not a weird question here, as you can see. Welcome! :wave:

Coolest vehicle... it`d have to be the EMV from Dinosaur, or the entire 3-section ride system from the ToT. Soooo clever. Imagination has a great ride system (shame about the ride... it took them 19 years to get it working right though) UoEs travelling theatres are STILL cutting edge, but Spaceship Earth takes the award for most complicated track layout for an Omnimover. Bring on the major TLC it needs and deserves.

lpet11984

The monorail. For me, it's classic Disney. Sleek, innovative, and who doesn't love hearing "Por favor, mantenganse alejado de las puertas" :D

Camille59

I enjoy the front seats of the cars on Spaceship Earth. :D Plenty of leg room and it's a good sleeper ride on a hot day at Epcot. I also enjoy the refurbished seats on Buzz Lightyear, since I enjoyed them from the old 'If You Had Wings' attraction.

the-reason14

I enjoy the front seats of the cars on Spaceship Earth. :D Plenty of leg room and it's a good sleeper ride on a hot day at Epcot. I also enjoy the refurbished seats on Buzz Lightyear, since I enjoyed them from the old 'If You Had Wings' attraction.

From experience, I think both the front and back both have the same (minumal) amount of leg room.

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
Gotta love the 20K subs... Love Test Track too... especially since you can buy the make your own Test Track car that's the size of a Hot Wheels car. Love the ClamMobiles too! :sohappy:

wedway71

The subs on 20K!!!!

AH man I hear that!!! I used to love the subs......
Only problem I have had with the subs is that my Grandparents who took me 2x a year to WDW my Grandfather always spent the entire time on the attraction telling me of his WW2 Navy sub stories through out the entire ride.

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
AH man I hear that!!! I used to love the subs......
Only problem I have had with the subs is that my Grandparents who took me 2x a year to WDW my Grandfather always spent the entire time on the attraction telling me of his WW2 Navy sub stories through out the entire ride.
haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom