weird question, but what is the coolest..

Slipknot

The Great Movie Ride's trams. :D :cool: almost every guest thinks they (the trams) are attached to a track when in reality they are set to follow sensors in the foundation of the building.

hammysammy59

Gotta love the rickety cars from Mr. Toad and the awesome subs of 20K. Rest in peace.

I also love the freaky ToT elevators and the Space Mtn. rockets... I think getting a seat to yourself is pretty cool--it makes roaring through space a lone experience, which I think heightens the intensity and emotion of the ride.

But, I gotta go with the monorails. I get as excited to ride the monorails as I do the rides in the parks! It really is classic Disney... just as iconic as the castle or SSE.

MainSt1993

Monorails for classic disney style.

Elevator cars on MGM's ToT - the most advanced elevator cars ever created.

Transports on Indy/Dinosaur - again for technical achievment and overal ride experience.

Startours Shuttles - first of it's kind, and unlike counterparts you're actually looking out the cockpit shield of your ship, not at an IMAX sized screen. Makes it feel more real to me than say Back to the Future.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Vintage coaster award goes to Space Mountain rockets.
New coaster award goes to the E:E steam donkey

transportation vehicle is the CTX rover

Omnimover award goes to SSE

"Outside the Box" ride system goes to Soarin

:D good question, welcome

LuvMyMagic

This might sound really dated but my favorite of all time (and it's not there anymore) were the elevated cars that used to carry you from I think Tomorrowland to Adventureland? Does anyone remeber them? You can buy them on ebay every once in a while. You could get a great look at the park from up there. I recently saw an old booklet about WDW from the early 80's and they were on the cover. That just came to mind :wave:

pintraderpayee

Love the Doom Buggies.....wondering if the Clam Shells at Epcot are similar...hope to find out at Easter.

74 days until we are ºoºrlando bound with 20 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:sohappy:

SirGoofy

Weird question? Not at all! It is an incredibly hard one though. I'd have to go with the Space Mountain Rockets. Pretty comfortable, and there's something about the feeling of going through space by yourself. It's something special.

Xadllas

This might sound really dated but my favorite of all time (and it's not there anymore) were the elevated cars that used to carry you from I think Tomorrowland to Adventureland? Does anyone remeber them? You can buy them on ebay every once in a while. You could get a great look at the park from up there. I recently saw an old booklet about WDW from the early 80's and they were on the cover. That just came to mind :wave:
^The Magic Skyway From Fantasyland To Tomorrowland and vice versa?^
My vote goes to WDW"s SM vehicles, and JII's original system, and UoE, and SSE for complexity.. I cant choose lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom