Weird girl wearing stockings

ADevereaux

I Agree, Dude.

Hard to forget to say the least ADevereaux. If she'd of been walking around at night dressed like that I think the cops would have questioned her motives :confused:

Once again I'm not offended by that, just seemed a strange outfit for anywhere other than 'working the streets' :lol:

That's exactly what I thought! I mean, it's cool but at Disney???? Where you have to walk for miles and miles? Who are you trying to pick up? Mickey or Goofy? :shrug:

disneytati

If high-heel shoes were a requirement at a fancy party, I'd have to pass. :lookaroun

Besides... Do they even make high heel shoes in a size 13?

Hahahahaha.... maybe they do.....:lol: And well.... I lost a job last year because I didn't dress "elegant" enough. That means... Disney phones, pens, etc... and no high-heels.

JikoMarie

we we watching the woody's roundup thingy in frontierland and there was a woman, probably in her mid-30's also watching.

Ha, ha. Woody's thingy. :p

I don't understand why people care about clothing that YOU'RE not wearing. Who cares if poeple are dressed industrial/goth or 5th Avenue or punk? As long as they're not showing any "Britney" shots or dripping in blood. Some people must be bored with their own life if they have to nitpick what others are wearing.

This is exactly how I feel.

Deadmanwalking

I don't understand why people care about clothing that YOU'RE not wearing. Who cares if poeple are dressed industrial/goth or 5th Avenue or punk? As long as they're not showing any "Britney" shots or dripping in blood. Some people must be bored with their own life if they have to nitpick what others are wearing.

I think its just because a vocal group of the people on these forums seem to be trapped in a time warp and are trying to act like they are living a 1950's sitcom. For the most part they are harmless, though I do wonder how repressive they must be to any kids they have. Assuming they figured out how to have kids with a husband in one bed and a wife in another ala "I Love Lucy".

Valawen9

I agree.

palmage

I think its just because a vocal group of the people on these forums seem to be trapped in a time warp and are trying to act like they are living a 1950's sitcom. For the most part they are harmless, though I do wonder how repressive they must be to any kids they have. Assuming they figured out how to have kids with a husband in one bed and a wife in another ala "I Love Lucy".

Oh Ward, I think you're being a little hard on the Beaver...................

jmicro59

Originally Posted by LoriMistress
I don't understand why people care about clothing that YOU'RE not wearing. Who cares if poeple are dressed industrial/goth or 5th Avenue or punk? As long as they're not showing any "Britney" shots or dripping in blood. Some people must be bored with their own life if they have to nitpick what others are wearing

You know why people do this? So they can make us wear some type of uniform so they can feel safe and secure as they beleive it will keep order. They won't be happy untill we all think, act and look alike. And it's not a new idea either, I first saw it in old news reels from the 1930's but it was hard to understand cause the narration was in German. :eek:

wbt06

people with kids should just be happy there kids are not there during grad night. trust me everything you see at the parks on normal days are innocent once you go to grad night so just remember it could be worse

MAF

Oh god I can't STAND when people whine and cry about "OMG I don't want my kids to see this or that, blah blah blah." Why don't you just lock your kiddies in their rooms for the rest of their lives....:rolleyes: You are only hindering your children by sheltering them from every little thing out there in the world.

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
Oh god I can't STAND when people whine and cry about "OMG I don't want my kids to see this or that, blah blah blah." Why don't you just lock your kiddies in their rooms for the rest of their lives....:rolleyes: You are only hindering your children by sheltering them from every little thing out there in the world.

I don't shelter my kids, I don't even care how people dress. Everyone deserves to wear whatever makes them happy undies or no undies. No problem :D. If my children have questions about something someone is wearing, that is my job as a parent to talk to them about it.

I do, however, have a problem with people flashing their "stuff" in a line at WDW that is expected to or does contains kids as a previous poster mentioned.

People come to WDW to see WDW, not other people's goodies. Take your "show" elsewhere, and while you are standing in line at WDW keep your "stuff" (whatever) concealed. If this does happen to my family anywhere, we will definatly turn away or leave. But, it would be nice to not have to deal with peep shows while in line at WDW. :animwink:

I am not sure if I apply to your "whiny parent" statement or not. If you do, however, think that this does makes me (or anyone else who shares my opinion) a whiny parent who shelter's their children, than think that, to each their own. To me, that is just parenting. :D .

SpongeScott

May I ask how many children you have of your own?

MouseMadness

:lol:

Most of the time I just laugh at what people are wearing (who are they trying to impress, anyway? :confused: ) But one trip we were behind a girl for a bit (and I do mean GIRL... she was no older than 12 or 13) who had a pair of shorts with the word "" across the butt.

Classy :rolleyes:

dazzer68

its all about how you've been raised, your dignity and your self pride... some people have it, some people dont want it,some people wouldnt know it if it knocked on the door.
i'll leave it at that!

palmage

You know why people do this? So they can make us wear some type of uniform so they can feel safe and secure as they beleive it will keep order. They won't be happy untill we all think, act and look alike. And it's not a new idea either, I first saw it in old news reels from the 1930's but it was hard to understand cause the narration was in German. :eek:
A guy wearing a big green Goofy hat, a red Mickey tee shirt, pink & powder blue plaid shorts, and lime green Croc's.
Now that is a uniform, and we've all seen that guy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom