Weird girl wearing stockings

hooters dude

Banned
Original Poster
Hey guys, at christmas time when walking through the studios I spotted a young lady wearing a very short mini skirt and black stockings and suspenders :eek:

Now in the right environment, a very nice outfit. But in a Disney theme park, not really the most appropriate of outfits? Unfortunately before all my fellow 'gentlemen' enquire, no I didn't get a photograph. I just wondered if any others saw this girl, or have stories of other strange clothing?

Just to give you an idea, the wind didn't blow her skirt up. The tops of her stockings were about two inches below the skirt! Also can Disney refuse entry to people if they deem their dress sense too risque?

the-reason14

Hey guys, at christmas time when walking through the studios I spotted a young lady wearing a very short mini skirt and black stockings and suspenders :eek:

Now in the right environment, a very nice outfit. But in a Disney theme park, not really the most appropriate of outfits? Unfortunately before all my fellow 'gentlemen' enquire, no I didn't get a photograph. I just wondered if any others saw this girl, or have stories of other strange clothing?

Just to give you an idea, the wind didn't blow her skirt up. The tops of her stockings were about two inches below the skirt! Also can Disney refuse entry to people if they deem their dress sense too risque?

Well, could it be that she was one of those walk around Hollywood like characters?

Thelazer

Hmm, that's nothing really.... You should see what some of the girls from the.. um "TOUR" groups have on these days!

tigsmom

There really is no accounting for taste.

As long as all the "important parts" were covered I would imagine WDW could not say anything. They have been know to ask people to switch shirts (or turn them inside out) if they are deemed inappropriate, but even though I would not wear the outfit mentioned I see nothing wrong with it.

hooters dude

Banned
Original Poster
Well, could it be that she was one of those walk around Hollywood like characters?

Thought that myself for about 0.009 of a second and then thought not. This girl looked more like a playboy model, literally :eek: !!!!

If I posted an example (I didn't take a picture) the mods would probably ban me!

:wave:

tigsmom

Did this girl have dark hair and was wearing heels? i saw a girl at MK (waiting for rope drop) wearing heels, those stockings, short skirt, and I didn't see the top because she had a long coat on (it was chilly and raining). This was in early Feb. though. I do have a pic.

I couldn't get a good one, but she's the one in the heels

I love when people go to WDW in heels! :lol:

One year we saw a woman in a very dressy dress, spike heels full make-up and jewelry and a fur coat! :eek: She did not seem very happy to be there at all. We passed her a few times and even saw her touching up her makeup and re doing her hair!

hooters dude

Banned
Original Poster
Did this girl have dark hair and was wearing heels? i saw a girl at MK (waiting for rope drop) wearing heels, those stockings, short skirt, and I didn't see the top because she had a long coat on (it was chilly and raining). This was in early Feb. though. I do have a pic.

I couldn't get a good one, but she's the one in the heels

Love the fact you take pictures of strangers wearing stockings and use the term "I couldn't get a good one" :lol: (no offence)

No it wasn't her she looked more like a lingerie model in playboy :eek:

Thanks for the picture anyway

:wave:

Kadee

I am shocked at how some people dress. I am not the conservative type and think mini skirts are cute on the right people BUT if it shows their bottom (literally) when they lean the slightest bit forward, that is too much! I'm not saying that the girl in question had on a skirt that short, but I have seen them around WDW dressed like that. I have a teenage daughter and would NEVER allow her to wear a skirt that short. It is just plain nasty and trampy. I don't restict they type of clothes she wears. I encourage her to be her own person, but tastefully. Showing off a bare bottom in a thong is not tasteful. Sorry for the rant...... but that just really bothers me.

About the heals and make up. I too wonder what these people are thinking. They can't be comfortable. I bring make up with me to WDW, but rarely touch it. And...can you say "pony tail".... or "baseball cap?"

smk

I was in the MK last year in June and saw two young adults, one leading the other by a chain that was attached to a spiked collar that was around the other one's neck. I was floored but didn't say a word. To each his own! :shrug:

Figment82

I was in the MK last year in June and saw two young adults, one leading the other by a chain that was attached to a spiked collar that was around the other one's neck. I was floored but didn't say a word. To each his own! :shrug:

I saw them at DTD! I don't know if they're the same people, but there was definitely a leash involved. And the guy had a coffin-shaped backpack. Not very family-friendly...

Nemo14

I love when people go to WDW in heels! :lol:

One year we saw a woman in a very dressy dress, spike heels full make-up and jewelry and a fur coat! :eek: She did not seem very happy to be there at all. We passed her a few times and even saw her touching up her makeup and re doing her hair!
That must have been me Mad! :ROFLOL:

Oh, maybe not!:D

JikoMarie

I really don't understand why people are bothered by what other people wear. I don't condone public nudity or anything but live and let live.

dazzer68

what does it really matter if u can go to the pool and see girls in bikinis? thats a lot more skin than a mini skirt

yes and you can buy condoms in the store but you wouldnt test them there!
you expect to see people dressed like that at a swimming pool but not at a themepark! unless its 'dollywood':ROFLOL:

maelstrom

About the heals and make up. I too wonder what these people are thinking. They can't be comfortable. I bring make up with me to WDW, but rarely touch it. And...can you say "pony tail".... or "baseball cap?"

There's nothing wrong with wanting to look your best while at WDW, or anywhere else for that matter.

DisneyChik17

There's nothing wrong with wanting to look your best while at WDW, or anywhere else for that matter.

No, there's not. At the same time though, you have to be realistic. I mean, heels, a full face of make-up, fur coat, cocktail dress, and heavy diamonds at a theme park in 90-something degree weather? GET REAL! I can promise no one looks good in all that junk in that heat. Also, no one is impressed by that, at least not in our camp.

There are pleanty of ways to look good with out looking like you are trying too hard. I think that real beauty is found in simplicity, not tackiness and gaudiness. When I go to the parks, I wear my hair down and straightened with light make-up. I looks good in all the pictures where I did that (not being conceited, I swear). If I ever see anyone like that on vacation, I would laugh. Laugh at them, how they look, and the fact that they think that is suitable for the parks on a day to day basis.

bluefaery

My boyfrind dresses like everyday. However when we went to WDW he didn't out on his chain or collar. He was still in black.

When he rides the HM he has on his black trench coat, black HM ball cap, black HM shirt black boots and black jeans. He seems to get into "character" (no he doesn't work there) when we walk into the stretching room. He desn't speak, doesn't move, he just looks foward. It's really freaky if you don't know what he is doing. He's made 2 teenage girls jump and scream before. He's even make a cast member jump. One little girl (10ish) wanted her picture taken with him. I though it was cute and her grandparents agreed. Last time he was there was Sept of 2006. If you're going to WDW any time b/t now and the 16th keep an eye out for him.

tigsmom

You are right. Princess #1 always has her hair and makeup done (nothing fancy). You have to agree though that what you wear to a theme park is not the same as what you wear to the theater or a wedding.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom