Weird girl wearing stockings

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
its all about how you've been raised, your dignity and your self pride... some people have it, some people dont want it,some people wouldnt know it if it knocked on the door.
i'll leave it at that!

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

maelstrom

Oh god I can't STAND when people whine and cry about "OMG I don't want my kids to see this or that, blah blah blah." Why don't you just lock your kiddies in their rooms for the rest of their lives....:rolleyes: You are only hindering your children by sheltering them from every little thing out there in the world.

I agree. Kids need to have their parents explain things to them. If your kid sees two men holding hands and says, "mommy, why are those two boys holding hands?", it is the parents job to tell them, in their own way that they think their child will understand, that those two men are gay and what that means. But parents are afraid of that and won't tell their kids. So what happens when they grow up and encounter gay people in their everyday life? What will they do? (I just used gay as an example, as it comes up often). Parents should be explaining things to their kids so that they understand the world and don't become ignorant. Your kids are going to see horribly dressed people their entire lives and they need to be able to deal with it. That may just mean looking the other way. But if you try to shelter your kids from gay people, people who dress a little unconservatively :rolleyes: , or this that & the other thing, they're going to be in for a real rude awakening when they reach adulthood.

Moriah said:
If my children have questions about something someone is wearing, that is my job as a parent to talk to them about it

:sohappy: Hooray for good parents!! :sohappy: You're doing the right thing. I'm glad that you are able to have an open line of communication with your children.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom