Week 7 Challenge

Coree

Original Poster
Well, we went to my parents' house for a couple of days and I took some scrapbooking stuff with me to try and get pages done while my daughter played with grandma and grandpa. I actually got five pages done--yay! Anyway, the first two pages I wanted to do were the challenge page and its coordinating page. Well, I got them done, but I think I bent my own requirements a bit. :lol: Since I only took a few papers with me, I realized once I started working that I really didn't have a patterned paper that would work with what I was doing. So, what I have is a solid that's also patterned. It's hard to see, but there are candles embossed on the background paper. Anyway, here are my two pages (they actually both fit the challenge equally).
DSC00023-1.jpg
DSC00024.jpg

Coree

Original Poster
Thanks! As my husband pointed out, they're a little busy, but I had lots of photos I wanted to fit on the pages so I had to make them kind of dense.

trose61

Sorry I've been absent lately - been a little under the weather for a few days.

However, I did get my page done today and as soon as it is dry, which will be tomorrow, I'll scan & upload it.

Tami

Coree

Original Poster
Sorry I've been absent lately - been a little under the weather for a few days.

However, I did get my page done today and as soon as it is dry, which will be tomorrow, I'll scan & upload it.

Tami

Hope you're feeling better, Tami! Looking forward to seeing your page.

stephdanielle

Everyone has done really great pages so far!! :)

I've been SO busy lately, the school year has finally started so I've been busy getting the classroom ready for new kids...yay! :) Hopefully I will get some time tonight or tomorrow to do a page for this week. Haven't used eyelets ever, so it could be an intersting result! :lol:

trose61

Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone. I'm feeling much better now! :)

Here's my page for this week:

scan0002-1.jpg

There is a pattern to the paper on the right - it's kind of a mulberry effect.
The way I'm going, y'all are going to get tired of seeing Luc! :lol:

Tami

Coree

Original Poster
I love your page, Tami! I especially like the strip of photo/journaling block on the left and the way you tied them together with the eyelets and ribbon. Well done!

Luc looks like he had a ton of fun diving into that cake. Notice that in my daughter's photo with her little cake in front of her that she wasn't touching it? She never did. She wanted nothing to do with cake and we couldn't even coax her into trying a little frosting off it. :lol: And I don't think we'll get tired at looking at photos of Luc!

eagles

i too love that page. but i must say, that is one BIG candle! how long did it take you to get the blue off of luc?

trose61

Thanks y'all - if the pictures aren't obvious enough, Luc is the absolute light of my life. He and his Mom Leah (my niece) live with PR and I.

He is a Christmas day baby, so we were celebrating both. We forgot to get a "1" candle, so I used one I had for a candleholder at home.

As for the blue frosting, it took a good 2 baths to get it all off of him. :)

mouselvrmom

I'm back!

I love the first birthday themes, Tami and Coree! That is such a precious time!

I just got my computer back so I wasn't able to upload my page in time for the challenge. But I do have a cute one that I will upload when I get some time here, I didn't use eyelets, though.

mouselvrmom

I thought about what I would like to do for a 1st page. I could do first lost tooth or first day starting school. But I didn't want to do any of those. So I decided that I would do a page for my upcoming trip to disneyland. We are taking my father in law who hasn't ever set foot on disney property before. It is also my youngest's first time at disneyland.

I thought that I could take a picture of the two of them possibly wearing mickey ears or something in front of the train station and put it on this page along with some journaling about their first ever experiences in disneyland.

IMG_0329-1.jpg

eagles

what a great page. and cute ideas.

i don't think i have ever make a layout with out my pictures, but that sure would be cool if i could do that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom