Week 6 Challenge - where is eagles?

eagles

ok here is mine for this weeks challenge.

noahfriends1.jpg

eagles

not sure i like the ribbon on this page, but since it was required. its not bad, its just i am not sure i like it.

trose61 and coree....your pages are wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

Coree

That page looks great, eagles. I especially love the texture of the frames and the way you wrapped the ribbon around them.

I have a new-found respect for digital now as I tried to experiment with it a bit the other night. I couldn't even figure out how to put a photo on my paper. I know, I'm pathetic. Clearly I'm more cut out for traditional scrapbooking!

trose61

Coree, that paper is beautiful - great page!

eagles, I really like the border around the pictures. The green just pops out you, I like that.

Tami

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Okay, I've got out of town company coming tomorrow and staying for a week and a half, so I figured I better finish mine early! Sorry so many of mine are red, yellow and black. I'm desperately trying to finish my Disneyland pages.

IMG_0764002.jpg

stephdanielle

Everyone has done really great pages so far! :sohappy: Will be posting mine later tonight, but just wanted to comment on everyone elses first!!

Tami - I absoloutely LOVE the paper you used! I can never find really great paper where I buy supplies, always rather boring sheets just in packages.

Coree - I love the paper you used too, where do you guys find such great papers?! Very nice page, I like it a lot!

eagles - Great pictures, and I really like the ribbon too like others have said. I've wanted to try digital but everytime I download something or try to get started I just can't get into it as much as doing it by hand.

Disneyflacon - Beautiful page, I really like how you did the ribbons on the side and the 'friend' at the bottom - cute touch with the small Mickey! How did you do the stamp you used that has a photo on it?

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Disneyflacon - Beautiful page, I really like how you did the ribbons on the side and the 'friend' at the bottom - cute touch with the small Mickey! How did you do the stamp you used that has a photo on it?

Thanks! Can't wait to see yours!

The stamp was made at photostamps.com. It's actual postage and I used them on my Christmas letters the year before last. I did it again last year with another picture. I just love them!!!

Coree

Disneyfalcon your page rocks. You do such a great job adding all the little touches to make an awesome page. Nice job!

Coree - I love the paper you used too, where do you guys find such great papers?! Very nice page, I like it a lot!

I think I found that particular paper at our local scrapbook store before they closed. I actually bought it a couple of years ago thinking I'd use it in our wedding album (there's also a coordinating page for "family"). I didn't use it for the wedding, but came across it when I was looking for paper for this week's challenge and realized I had finally found its destiny. :D

eagles

disneyfalcon....your page is wonderful.

all you guys do wonderful paper pages and those little touches everyone adds is great.

stephdanielle

Here's mine for the week! I really like how it turned out, one of my favourite pages I've done I think. Wasn't able to use the red this week unforutnately, as I mentioned above I'm limited with my paper and have none that are any shade of red. Have to keep an eye open though, would love to have some different colours to use.

DSCF2680.JPG

trose61

Y'all are so creative - thanks for sharing your talents!

disneyfalcon - I wouldn't have thought to use a stamp that way, but it is a cool idea.

stephdanielle - I like the ribbons around the pictures - they look like flowers!

Tami

Coree

Stephdanielle that page is sooo imaginative--I love it. You may be short on papers, but you have a great variety of ribbons. Nice job!

eagles

stephdanielle...i agree with everyone also. you were very creative with the use of what you do have. the flower look is great. one of those ribbons look like a red shade, so you may have red after all.

mouselvrmom

I really love everyone's pages this weel! You all did a great job! My computer is getting worse, it's getting harder and harder to get on. :(
Anyway here's my page for this week.

IMG_0299-1.jpg

And here's the coordinating page- I don't really care for it, but oh well.

IMG_0300-1.jpg

Coree

I was thinking the same thing about the paper. And I really like the way you layered the checked paper with other elements to tie everything together.

stephdanielle

Thanks so much for all the great comments everyone! Nice to hear some good feedback about pages, whenever I show someone like my boyfriend he is very "it's nice" about every single one :lol:

Was also going to say the same thing about your paper, it really suits the photos well. Those are really great pages, you did a really nice job. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom