Week 6 Challenge - where is eagles?

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Eagles did you have the nerve to go and have a life outside of scrapbooking and disney? Shocking!!!:lol:

We are all anxiously awaiting our next assignment!:)

eagles

OMG! i am so so so sorry! yes i actually did something besides disney dreaming and scrapbooking! i have been painting my living room (finally), in the browns and greens. i have added a burgundy accent color also. there is going to be a cream color also. and i have been checking out a new horse to bring home, we are just waiting now on his blood work results to come in. hopefully this week, and by next weekend i hope he will be in my back yard.

oh but you guys don't want to hear about my life. LOL

i had a scrapbooking block for week 5, i had a couple of pictures, but could not put them into a page.

so i am still going to work on that one. now for week 6, hmmm, lets see, i don't know. any ideas from you all? i know since i am having idea blockage i am going to have input from all of you!

theme choice by: disneyfalcon

color choice by: coree

embellishment choice by: stephdanielle

how about we rotate our weekly challenges also, so no one gets burned out.

again, i really do want to apologize for the delay!

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
No problem eagles! We just wanted you to know that you are missed!!

Okay, I'll think of a theme.

How about friends? Friends at Disney, friends anywhere. Siblings count as friends too (hopefully)! But friends!

Sound okay?

stephdanielle

Glad to see you're back eagles! :) I've been checking here more often than I should admit hoping for a new challenge!

I really love the idea of rotating challenges weekly, great idea. As for embellishments..how about ribbon? Something different and there are so many options out there I think everyone can find something, I hope anyways! :)

Allright so far that means we have:
Theme - Friends (Disney, or otherwise)
Emebllishment - Ribbon

Can't wait to get started! :D

eagles

thanks so much for missing me!

(i know it was really the challenges you all missed! hehehehe)

so friends and ribbons, so far. now this sounds like something i might beable to do! hehehehe

Coree

Welcome back, eagles. I was hoping you hadn't been overcome by the paint fumes!

Sorry for my own delay today with completing this challenge. We took the inlaws over to visit family for the day and are just getting back.

Anyway, for color choice, I'm going to say that the page needs to include some shade of red (which I don't think we've seen much of yet) and at least one other color. Any shade of red is fine--bright red, maroon, dark red, whatever.

Sound okay? Everyone, start your imaginations!

eagles

oh this is just great! (in a bad way LOL) first i have a scrapbooking block for week 5, then i am late getting to week 6, and now, that we are back, my mouse doesn't work. it needs batteries, but i can't get it open. so now i have to wait for hubby to get home to figure it out.

hopefully tonite i will beable to start work on it. in the meantime, i am now starting the painting for my kitchen. (living room is done!) i will have to show you pictures before and afters.

and my dream for a 2008 disney trip is not completely shot yet, i just might pull it off, even if its in oct. i would have liked april, but i may try for oct. so i still might be going in 2008. but as of now a 2008 disney trip is back in the dream stage.

mouselvrmom

and my dream for a 2008 disney trip is not completely shot yet, i just might pull it off, even if its in oct. i would have liked april, but i may try for oct. so i still might be going in 2008. but as of now a 2008 disney trip is back in the dream stage.

Keep on dreaming! October would still be a great time to go! We are going in October 2008 so we can go to MNSSHP.

Coree

I love going in October! It's my second favorite time of year to go (with the Christmas season being first).

trose61

eagles,

Glad to see you!

I've been putting off painting my bathroom for a year. Have the paint & everything, just seem to get it done. :)

Hope your Oct trip works out for next year. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Tami

trose61

Here is my page for this week - it is very simple, pretty much like me. :)

I was so tickled to get the Eeyore & Pooh picture - I never thought I'd be able to get one with them both.

Tami

100_1193b.jpg

Coree

I love the brightness of your page, Tami. It makes me smile just looking at it. I actually have that background paper in my collection too and it looks great with all the other touches on the page. Great job!

Coree

And here's my page for the week. We were celebrating a friend's birthday in Japan. Funny that I chose red for the color this week and I really didn't use very much of it. Oh well, it still fits. :lol:
DSC00032.jpg

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Those are both great!! I have that background paper too Tami! And Coree I really like your background paper. I need to get that one.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom