week 5 challenge aug 16-23

mouselvrmom

I love your page, Coree! It is wonderful!

Here is my page from this week. I'm really bummed because my computer is filled with viruses and I have to have it reprogrammed, so I may not be able to chat with my scrapbooking friends as much until I am able to get it fixed. I am hoping that I can stay on long enough to upload this page.

IMG_0249.JPG

eagles

Original Poster
wow mouselvrmom! are those sunflowers tall!

great pic and it works really nice on that paper. GREAT job. LOVE it.

i'm still in a rut. LOL

Coree

I'd be in awe standing in front of a sunflower that big too. I have to agree with the others--perfect choice of paper. I also love the ribbons and the flower in the corner. And the bent corner on the photo matte looks really great and adds another touch of interest. Great job!

mouselvrmom

Thanks, everyone! :)

It's funny, my daughter brought that sunflower home last spring from school. It was probably an inch tall. I said, sure you can plant it in one of my gardens. I figured we would be lucky if it grew at all. Now it is taller than my husband! :eek: I thought it was pretty neat to take her picture with the flower she helped grow.

stephdanielle

Here goes my first post for a challenge! Think I picked a really difficult challenge to start but I like how the page turned out, as very simple as it is. It's for a mini album I'm making of photos from the summer, and I've used old cds...something different I haven't done but so far I like how its turning out :)

Anyways, here is the photo! Let me know what you think! :)
dscf2674qw9.jpg

Oh...and the stuff on his forehead - it's a temporary tattoo just incase you were wondering! :lol: The kids (my nephews and niece) went a liiiittle crazy with the tattoos!

mouselvrmom

I love your page Stephdanielle!

My son was looking at this with me and asked what happened to his eyebrows. I told him it was a tattoo. :lol:

stephdanielle

I love your page Stephdanielle!

My son was looking at this with me and asked what happened to his eyebrows. I told him it was a tattoo. :lol:

:lol: I wasn't there at the time the photo was taken, I thought the same thing when I saw it.

Thanks everyone for the great comments about my page!! :) I was so unsure with this challenge, but now I can't wait to get working on pages in the weeks coming!

trose61

I had a real hard time with this week's challenge, and here's what I ultimately decided on. This one was not done digitally - I have the Creating Keepsakes program and just couldn't find anything on there that was what I wanted.

Tami

scan0002.jpg

stephdanielle

trose61, I love your page!! :) That picture is so cute, and I love the journaling you did with it!!
Where did you find the clear paper (blanking on the actual name for some reason) to print on? I can never find it anywhere! How did you do the lettering for 'bubbles'?

Coree

Stephdanielle, I love your page. The color choices are great for that photo.

Tami, great job! I was also going to ask about the letters because they don't look like just regular stickers or anything.

Stephdanielle, you should be able to find vellum at most scrapbook stores, though it does seem to be increasingly difficult for me to find just plain (no colors or patterns).

eagles

Original Poster
Here goes my first post for a challenge! Think I picked a really difficult challenge to start but I like how the page turned out, as very simple as it is. It's for a mini album I'm making of photos from the summer, and I've used old cds...something different I haven't done but so far I like how its turning out :)

Anyways, here is the photo! Let me know what you think! :)
dscf2674qw9.jpg

Oh...and the stuff on his forehead - it's a temporary tattoo just incase you were wondering! :lol: The kids (my nephews and niece) went a liiiittle crazy with the tattoos!

cool idea for the circular album. I actually stared at the tattoo, (not knowing what it was! LOL ) then i scrolled down and read it.

very cute picture!

eagles

Original Poster
I had a real hard time with this week's challenge, and here's what I ultimately decided on. This one was not done digitally - I have the Creating Keepsakes program and just couldn't find anything on there that was what I wanted.

Tami

scan0002.jpg

great page! just love the bubbles!!!!!!

eagles

Original Poster
i just can't get the page done this week, i am not seeing anything in my head for my pics.

i decided to take a break from it, and started painting my living room, i have one wall done with the dark brown. LOVE IT.

maybe sometime today i will get something together for the challenge.

Disneyfalcon

Okay, I'm not going to finish in time. I've got everything layed out and cut, but my pictures were the wrong size. So I've made some smaller and one bigger and ordered them. My printer is not nice enough to print my own. SO I won't get them for a few days. But when I do - I'll post it! Better late then never right?:)

trose61

trose61, I love your page!! :) That picture is so cute, and I love the journaling you did with it!!
Where did you find the clear paper (blanking on the actual name for some reason) to print on? I can never find it anywhere! How did you do the lettering for 'bubbles'?

Thanks! I used vellum for the journaling - I ended up just buying a big ole pack of it, since I love using it for journaling. It's expensive, but worth it to me. As for the bubbles, I cut out the blue bits with a Creating Memories round cutter, then put on the letters from an alphabet pack I've had for ever, and on top of that put clear plastic bubbles over the whole thing. I started out thinking I was going to do those letters on round tags, but I like the way the clear bubbles look.

Tami

Coree

Thanks! I used vellum for the journaling - I ended up just buying a big ole pack of it, since I love using it for journaling. It's expensive, but worth it to me. As for the bubbles, I cut out the blue bits with a Creating Memories round cutter, then put on the letters from an alphabet pack I've had for ever, and on top of that put clear plastic bubbles over the whole thing. I started out thinking I was going to do those letters on round tags, but I like the way the clear bubbles look.

I totally agree that the clear bubbles look great--especially on a bubble page!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom