week 5 challenge aug 16-23

eagles

Original Poster
sorry i am so late this morning, i actually had to do some cleaning. LOL

well all i can say about last weeks challenge is WOW! beautiful job on ALL the layouts, the purple and yellows pages look awesome. i even liked mine.

so i hope we all went looking for that picture for this weeks challenge? hmmm, did you? LOL

not sure what to call it,

ok this weeks challenge (should you decide to accept hehehe)

photo similiar to coree's photo. someone, could be a child, or grownup or even a pet that looks up into something. i know this does not make sense. just imagine what that someone is thinking as they are looking at something that makes them in awe. i hope you understand what i am trying to say. just look at coree's pic and you will know.

in addition....a poem, or saying, journaling, must be used, and it must relate to the image.

those are the only 2 requirements. you may add additional photos, but the main photo must be the one mentioned above.

you may use any papers, embellishments, and any colors you see fit.

this one i want you to really get creative

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!

ljs1691

Ok gals, I just want to give you a quick update since I have been missing in action. Here is the quickie...back to school, football practice (5 days a week), health issues (MRI two days ago), and preparing for scrapbooking convention next week.

So, I am missing you guys so much right now it is killing me but I will be back to do weekly challenges in a couple weeks. Getting ready for this convention is taking lots of time but I will have lots to post when I get back so that is good news.

You gals (and Mark) are doing a fabulous job on these layouts!! They have all been so terrific I am a little jealous. Keep up the good work.

To all you newbies to our little piece of wdwmagic scrapbooking heaven, Welcome and I hope you all stick around. You too are doing great work.

I can't wait to catch up with everything I am missing. I will talk to you gals soon.

Laurie :wave:

Disneyfalcon

We've missed you Laurie! I hope you're all right! You will LOVE CKU next week. So enjoy every second!:sohappy:

Eagles thanks for the challenge! Sounds fun!

BTW you should post the digital alteration you did of my layout last week. It's super cool!

Coree

Man, I feel so much pressure to do something good since it was my photo that sparked the idea in the first place. :)

stephdanielle

Is it possible for someone to post the photo you are referring to? I think I remember the photo, but can't seem to find it so would like to make sure I have the right one in mind! Thanks so much! :)
Hopefully I will get something in for this challenge, I have LOVED seeing what everyone else has been doing!! Lots of great ideas!

stephdanielle

Oops, sorry everyone! I just checked into another thread and found the photo! Sorry about that, waste of a post and now two posts I suppose lol

Disneyfalcon

Stephdanielle we don't mind you upping your post count on the scrapbooking forum!:D

Hope you get something in for this one! We love newcomers!

stephdanielle

Stephdanielle we don't mind you upping your post count on the scrapbooking forum!:D

Hope you get something in for this one! We love newcomers!

Can't seem to find anything so far unfortunately, I'll have to keep looking...or ask the neice/nephews to let me take some more photos of them! :)

I was thinking of one of these photos (assuming the link will work), but not sure if it is quite what the challenge is...not really looking up at something specific...just the camera lol

Here they are though, let me know what you think.
423454838oWRXfr_th.jpg

423455886OCnmdR_th.jpg

eagles

Original Poster
if at anytime you do not have what is in the challenge, since we do this because we love scrapbooking, please substitute what you need to.

so to sum that up, substitute where needed, and continue with the fun.

those pics are adorable by the way. and i hope you decide to join us.

eagles

Original Poster
i just assumed and you know what happens when we do that....but any way..

coree could you post your pic here in this thread? this way no one will have to go looking for it.

sorry everyone that did go looking, i should have thought more about that.

eagles

Original Poster
anyone having any trouble with this week?

i know i am. i have the pic, but i can't get it to a layout.

Coree

I have loose ideas floating around in my head, but nothing is totally inspiring me yet. I have my dedicated scrapbooking time with co-workers tonight from 6 to midnight, so I should have something tomorrow to post.

stephdanielle

I absoloutely love your page Coree! :sohappy: The pictures are obviously adorable, and I love the quote and Donald embellishments to go with it!

eagles

Original Poster
coree...WOW, WOW. you did an amazing job! i love it, love it!!!!!

love the other pics also, the donald is adorable, and the saying goes so well.

AWESOME job!

(i still can't get something on my end)

Coree

Thanks everyone. It all just came together. I was actually looking through my quote stack for something for a daddy daughter page and ran across this quote. I had been racking my brain to come up with something I once I saw this I knew I had that part of the page. After that it was just choosing the right colors to go with Donald. The whole page is really pretty simple in structure, but it's probably my favorite of all the ones I did last night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom