week 3 challenge aug 2 - 9

eagles

Original Poster
I did notice it eagles, I thought it looked longer and narrower, but I just wasn't sure why. :lol:

It's great that you will be able to print out your pages now! Do they make page protectors in that size?

i am not sure about the page protectors, but i figured i could always adjust the 12x12's that i have. remember if there is a will, there is a way! LOL

eagles

Original Poster
Coree and Eagles you guys are fast!! I like this idea a lot! Both your pages are really cute.

My sister in law got tired of doing Disney trip after trip so she made an ABC Disney album out of one of her trips. It was adorable.

Jenn you can buy 8 1/2 by 11 page protectors, I scrapbooked that size for years!

thanks! that is good to know.

eagles

Original Poster
i did 2 more pages. not sure on these though. so any critique would be good.

powran1.jpg

powran.jpg

eagles

Original Poster
i forgot about the requirements! ooops! i did not use any solid paper. darn it all to heck! i should have put the Power page first also. i am all messed up today! LOL

eagles

Original Poster
Very cool page, eagles. I love the style of the giant A and I also like the way the smaller photos in the center overlap others and the colors go really well together too. Cute cat!

Here's mine that I was able to put together tonight. It's simple, but I decided if I put too much more on the page it would just cover up the background.

DSC00011.jpg

hey i was just thinking, on the letter F you could use the chalk and just brush it slightly on the edges. also on the torn part of the title block. i just love that paper, and keep coming back to look at it. (told you all i have no real life! LOL) i think i (and i mean this in the sense of me) that i would start coloring in the fish with chalk also, hehehe ok, so i am in a playful mood today, must be the summer cold. :lol:

Coree

Thanks for the ideas, eagles. I may experiment a bit with the chalk on the letters and the title block. I'd have to leave the coloring in the fish to you though--I don't have that kind of patience. :)

And I LOVE the Power Rangers pages, even if they don't totally fit the requirements without a solid.

Kid_at_Heart

:sohappy: Can I play too?

Now, I don't actually do any scrapbooking in the physical sense, but I LOVE doing digital art. After I put my kids to bed tonight I think I'm going to glue myself to the computer chair and see what I can come up with. I don't have any pictures from Disney World, so I'll have to get a little creative 'cause I SO want to do a Disney layout page. :D

-Amy

Disneyfalcon

Now, I don't actually do any scrapbooking in the physical sense, but I LOVE doing digital art. After I put my kids to bed tonight I think I'm going to glue myself to the computer chair and see what I can come up with. I don't have any pictures from Disney World, so I'll have to get a little creative 'cause I SO want to do a Disney layout page. :D

-Amy

YES!! We love new ideas!!

eagles

Original Poster

-Amy

of course you can come and play!!!!!!!!! welcome, can't wait to see what you come up with.

mouselvrmom

I like your power rangers pages, eagles! They are very original. And correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like on a few of your star shapes there is plain paper. Unless the pattern is so small I can't see it! See maybe it does fit in with the rules! :)

And, welcome kid at heart! Always good to have another scrapper coming up with ideas! :)

eagles

Original Poster
I like your power rangers pages, eagles! They are very original. And correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like on a few of your star shapes there is plain paper. Unless the pattern is so small I can't see it! See maybe it does fit in with the rules! :)

And, welcome kid at heart! Always good to have another scrapper coming up with ideas! :)

LOL you just made me feel better about the plain paper! hehehe

i can go back and change the opacity, that will make those star shapes a solid paper, yeah thats it. thanks!

Kid_at_Heart

Ok - here's mine.
I decided on the letter D. I was going to do a Disney theme, but since I didn't have any pictures from there it was hard to personalize it.

The two handsome young men are my sons. :D

You're welcome to critique it!

D_layout.jpg

Oops! I just realized, I forgot a pattern on the background! :hammer:

eagles

Original Poster
kid at heart...that is great! it looks like patterned paper to me also, with solid.

is this digital? it looks like it to me. and i would love to have another digiscrapper. but again that is a wonderful page!

glad you are joining us!

Kid_at_Heart

Thanks for the comments you two. :)
If it looks like the paper has a pattern at first glance, I'll stick with that story!

eagles- Yes, it's all digital. That's my first Digital Scrapbooking piece! And...I think it's the start of something very addicting.

eagles

Original Poster
Thanks for the comments you two. :)
If it looks like the paper has a pattern at first glance, I'll stick with that story!

eagles- Yes, it's all digital. That's my first Digital Scrapbooking piece! And...I think it's the start of something very addicting.

NO WAY! this just can't be your first layout, can it? i guess i will have to kick it up a notch. :lol:

Kid_at_Heart

Well, it's my first layout for a scrapbook type layout. I've been dabbling in digital art for a few years - so I'm no stranger to art programs & tools.

So - I suppose saying it's my first digital scrapbooking piece is misleading...but it really is my first scrapbooking piece! :lol: And I don't think you need to step it up a notch - you're finished pieces are fabulous! Actually, seeing all the layouts posted by everyone is what inspired me to try one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom