Website/MDE Major Errors (September 2018)

Princess Leia

Original Poster
Spoken to them this afternoon, she assured me that its due to the "enhancements" that are being done to the site. She said the tickets are showing at 14 days and that's what is available, she booked my FP's for me over the phone. If the app is still showing it in a few weeks I will give them another call. She confirmed though that the site is still down, and the issue with no days / tickets not showing is common right now and they are still getting a lot of complaints for that particular issue.
I can’t believe they’re still going with the enhancements line 🙄

I’m going to change the title of the thread since the site’s still having issues.

Attachments

• 50860E5A-1377-46FD-B08C-A84B889DA6A0.jpeg
    50860E5A-1377-46FD-B08C-A84B889DA6A0.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 59

The_Jobu

Same problems for me using my computer. It's bringing up cancelled reservations which are actually blocking me from making new reservations at the same time. Very frustrating when I found a time for a hard to get ADR.

When I go to the main MDE page I get this:

We are temporarily unable to display your entire Itinerary.
The plans on this page may be incomplete.

Emailed a few days ago, no reply. Will post back here if I hear anything.

Clamman73

I’m still in the same boat as last week. Pop reservation still not seen by the magical computer so I can’t book more fastpasses than what I did with the CM on the phone. I thought it might be a day to get fixed. Lol

DisneyJoe

Same problems for me using my computer. It's bringing up cancelled reservations which are actually blocking me from making new reservations at the same time. Very frustrating when I found a time for a hard to get ADR.

CALL MDE TECH SUPPORT - it is worth it. We've had to call for clients and fix their MDE, and sometimes it is fixed very easily.

James J

In the Parks
No
They're BAAA-AAACKK!!

Just checked again a few minutes ago, and it appears all is well in MagicBand land again. I was able to customize and we seem to be ready to rock! Give it a look, James, and good luck!

Thanks Joe, they are indeed back! I emailed Disney on Saturday and finally got a response today too - they unlinked and relinked my package which made the MagicBands reappear, but we did have to customise them again.

We still have two resort reservations showing though...

James J

In the Parks
No
Mine is rather messed up still today. We originally booked All star music then changed to All star sports... it's currently showing us as having reservations at both. It's also showing 4 14day passes (instead of 2), and only 1 MSSHP ticket. Along with all the dining reservations I have previously cancelled. My fastpasses appear ok. We go in 24 days, I suspect they will sort the issue in that time, but I would be mighty frustrated if I was there now, as I've made an cancelled so many ADR's lately (from changing my mind) that I don't know which are right anymore!!

This is very similar to what I have now. I've just posted to say my MagicBand disappearing issue has been resolved but it's still showing two resort reservations and 4 x 14 day passes instead of 2. We changed our original reservation from Coronado Spring to Port Orleans Riverside, and have both showing.

Fastpasses appear to be okay, and none of our old ADR's have resurfaced.

The_Jobu

CALL MDE TECH SUPPORT - it is worth it. We've had to call for clients and fix their MDE, and sometimes it is fixed very easily.

Still a few months away so I'll hope they fix this before then. Then again, this seems like a pretty big issue on their end.

Hayley In Wonderland

They've told that that because I have days left over on an EXPIRED ticket, that it's possibly getting confused with that. She assured me that when it comes down to it that there won't be any issues getting in the parks. If it's still showing the wrong amount of days I will call a couple of weeks before we go. I was on hold for a good hour the other day so I know they are really busy. So frustrating, first the pool refurb at the hotel and now this :banghead:

Clamman73

I can make fastpasses now and check in. I wrote an email this morning and CC’d a few people. Maybe that got them to flick a switch or something.

Hayley In Wonderland

No reply to my email from a few days ago, but they're probably swamped with a bunch of people complaining about the same thing.
Can confirm they are swamped - I was on hold for close to 2 hours the other day and that NEVER happens with Disney. The lady also told me on the phone that they are up to their eyeballs with emails and calls at the moment. x

Sans Souci

I’m trying to pull up my fast passes for today and they aren’t there. I tried to make new ones and it says I’ve reached my limit. I’m at the airport and my flight leaves in 45 minutes. I really don’t have time to sort this out. 😡

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Now, I HAVE to add something. THIS THREAD is ONE thread, concerning the WDW Website, and MDE.

PLEASE - join me in requesting that our SITE ADMIN create a dedicated "WDW Computer System Watch" thread. A place where ALL of the up-up, down-down, flopping around" stuff can be posted, and shared - IN ONE PLACE. Just facts, no opinion....

Sadly, WDW will not let anyone know when system maintenance is going to occur. They will not provide any information concerning a partial, or total outage. I wish this was not the case - but it IS, historically. We truly need something that can consolidate these issues, to save people from hunting for "what went to Hell today?" stuff :(.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom