Website/MDE Major Errors (September 2018)

James J

In the Parks
No
MDE finally seems to be getting back to being relatively normal. Mine is now completely correct for the first time in two weeks - the right number of resort reservations and the right number of tickets are showing!

The_Jobu

Still the same problems for me. Cancelled reservations still showing up and blocking new reservations. No reply to my email from last week.

Brewmaster

The app has been a complete dumpster fire for the majority of September for me; lost tickets (only to show up later), non retrievable fast pass selections, multiple crashes etc. Our trip starts in 3 days and this is the message I received upon opening the app. Seems like this trip will be an adventure...
03721FDD-1DCF-4484-B869-D40603074C8C.png

Princess Leia

Original Poster
The app has been a complete dumpster fire for the majority of September for me; lost tickets (only to show up later), non retrievable fast pass selections, multiple crashes etc. Our trip starts in 3 days and this is the message I received upon opening the app. Seems like this trip will be an adventure...View attachment 316210
I hope everything comes together soon. When you get back from your trip, can you report in about how the app behaved while in Orlando?

Thecorsi4

The app has been a complete dumpster fire for the majority of September for me; lost tickets (only to show up later), non retrievable fast pass selections, multiple crashes etc. Our trip starts in 3 days and this is the message I received upon opening the app. Seems like this trip will be an adventure...View attachment 316210
Good Luck, i hope the Pixie dust sprinkles for you and that all will be ok.....

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Now, I HAVE to add something. THIS THREAD is ONE thread, concerning the WDW Website, and MDE.

PLEASE - join me in requesting that our SITE ADMIN create a dedicated "WDW Computer System Watch" thread. A place where ALL of the up-up, down-down, flopping around" stuff can be posted, and shared - IN ONE PLACE. Just facts, no opinion....

Sadly, WDW will not let anyone know when system maintenance is going to occur. They will not provide any information concerning a partial, or total outage. I wish this was not the case - but it IS, historically. We truly need something that can consolidate these issues, to save people from hunting for "what went to Hell today?" stuff :(.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.
Done :)

My Disney Experience system status and outages watch

Lucky

Even when it was working the app was very slow. On my trip (9/9-9/17) I could always find the attraction wait times more quickly using the Touring Plans "Lines" app than using MDE.

sosai

Has anyone else had an issue with their magic bands disappearing from their Mydisney experience? Im travelling from the UK in 10 days time and I am worried its going to be issue when we arrive

jpeden

In the Parks
No
All of my reservations are correct, and the FPs that the call center agent did for me show up, but I'm still missing two tickets for MVMCP and two Four Day Park Hoppers. I've emailed them yet again to see if they can get this fixed. I'd like to be able to modify a few things in the FP's that were set up for me, but I can't because two people in our party are showing without tickets.

I've even tried to re-link their tickets, with no luck whatsoever.

DisneyJoe

All of my reservations are correct, and the FPs that the call center agent did for me show up, but I'm still missing two tickets for MVMCP and two Four Day Park Hoppers. I've emailed them yet again to see if they can get this fixed. I'd like to be able to modify a few things in the FP's that were set up for me, but I can't because two people in our party are showing without tickets.

I've even tried to re-link their tickets, with no luck whatsoever.
FYI - phone calls are worked on before emails

jpeden

In the Parks
No
FYI - phone calls are worked on before emails

Thanks - I've already called and they said it would be fixed and it still isn't. Since I have the ticket numbers and fast pass thanks to the wonderful CM that helped on the phone the first time, I was trying to not tie up the lines for other people who may have issues to resolve as well.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
So the site actually did receive some 'enhancements'. Still causing some issues though (like all of the dining reservations currently cannot be seen right now)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom