We did it!

PoohBear119

Original Poster
DH and I just purchased our new "home" at Bay Lake Tower! I am so excited. We should be staying at BLT this coming January!:ROFLOL:

dixiegirl

DH and I just purchased our new "home" at Bay Lake Tower! I am so excited. We should be staying at BLT this coming January!:ROFLOL:

Ohh so excited for you!!! Our "home " resort is Saratoga Springs, we love it! It took us ten yrs to finally take the tour and take the plunge and buy into it....So very worth it!!! Congrats to you and your family and (which i never get tired of hearing)......

:sohappy:WELCOME HOME!!!!:sohappy:

PoohBear119

Original Poster
Thanks all... we saw SSR on our honeymoon 3 years ago... and have been every year since, so we figured it was time.

foreverbelle

congrats.

welcome home....i love when they say that...i agree with someone at first its cheesy, but man now i live to hear that. its just really great!

KCBroadway

Congrats! My husband and I just bought at Bay Lake also (last week). We were there for a short 5 day trip and finally did the tour - We had been thinking about it for about 3 years and the time was finally right. We are SO excited. We tried to book for Columbus Day weekend when we got back, but due to the short window we could only get Saratoga Springs (not Bay Lake). We're planning on doing another 5-6 day trip next May so we'll book that as soon as our window to book opens up. We always stay at Pop Century so any DVC resort is going to be an upgrade for us!

DisneyPhD

Congratulations neighbor! We just added on @ BLT a few weeks ago and taking our first trip next May. I can't wait to make my reservations in a few weeks!

PoohBear119

Original Poster
DH and I put a bit more down then what was needed. But we were told that a down payment was 10% of the cost of your contract (If your contract is 17,000 dollars then a down payment would be 1700 dollars) plus closing costs (Around 300 dollars). Hope this helps and good luck!

And again thanks for all the warm welcomes! Our first DVC stay is in January at BLT. We are thinking of going down in NOV. for food and wine and staying at AKL (waiting to see airfare).:slurp:

carlosaguiar

:sohappy:Congratulations neighbor,:sohappy:

I did the same when I was in the world last April, and I am from Portugal, a long way to go.

But I have already booked a stay for march, and I can´t wait to see my new "Home".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom