WDWMagic Prom

DDuckFan130

stitch rocks said:
OMG i love singin in the rain too!!!!
:lol: A lot of people know by now my deep love and devotion for Gene Kelly :slurp:

If you enjoyed that, try "Take me Out to the Ballgame." Aside from Singin in the Rain (which is my favorite) I love his movies with Frank Sinatra :D

tigsmom

DDuckFan130 said:
:lol: A lot of people know by now my deep love and devotion for Gene Kelly :slurp:

If you enjoyed that, try "Take me Out to the Ballgame." Aside from Singin in the Rain (which is my favorite) I love his movies with Frank Sinatra :D

We need to get together for a movie marathon.... Sinatra & Kelly. :slurp:

Atta83

HorizonsMan said:
Atta ill take you if you would like and stitchrocks sorry about the pm messgae try sending it again and ill be able to get it now

Yeah for sure. Ya know though as Flik you cant bring any of your inventions.....:lol: ...you dont have any do you..:lookaroun...

jesserin

tigsmom said:
We need to get together for a movie marathon.... Sinatra & Kelly. :slurp:
oooohh how fun! Yes we need to plan that very soon!

And yay! Atta has a date! :) Any other girls/guys need a date? Let's get the list...

*matchmaker matchmaker make me a match...* ;)

DisneyJill

Gary, what do you think? It looks like we're still holding the Belle and Beast option. I happen to find "Gary the Teeny Monkey Man" hilarious, but the thought of being Belle is pretty appealing. Do you want to be a hairy Teeny Monkey Man or a hairy Beast? :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
DisneyJill said:
Gary, what do you think? It looks like we're still holding the Belle and Beast option. I happen to find "Gary the Teeny Monkey Man" hilarious, but the thought of being Belle is pretty appealing. Do you want to be a hairy Teeny Monkey Man or a hairy Beast? :lookaroun

Your choice. I'm just here for the free beer.:wave:

There will be free beer, won't there?:lookaroun

jhastings74

stitch rocks said:
woot! i'm sooo there... sorry Phoebus u might be dancing with your hourse after all :p

Guess I should start rehearsing with Achilles...
cry.gif

tigsmom

rainfully said:
:lol: I feel like I'm going to be auctioned off!

Kinda reminds me of those box lunch socials you would see on those old western movies. They were really bidding on the lady, not the lunch. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom