WDWMagic Prom

WDWScottieBoy

It's going to be an amazing night, I can't wait to dance. Hopefully my date and I get King and Queen too.....what a perfect night that would be!

I've got an amazing date too, just in case anyone wanted to know!:wave:

stitch rocks

jhastings74 said:
Never fear, my dear...a man who can lead well can make any partner look like a pro...

...just don't know if my horse will mind you cutting in once in a while...
hug.gif

i'll bring a friend fro your horse to dance with :p

DDuckFan130

WDWScottieBoy said:
It's going to be an amazing night, I can't wait to dance. Hopefully my date and I get King and Queen too.....what a perfect night that would be!

Mighty competitive aren't we :lol:

I think since I lost out in the real prom, I should win this time :p Just kidding! I didn't want to be queen, I just wanted to dance with the guy I liked if he won :rolleyes:

Atta83

DDuckFan130 said:
Mighty competitive aren't we :lol:

I think since I lost out in the real prom, I should win this time :p Just kidding! I didn't want to be queen, I just wanted to dance with the guy I liked if he won :rolleyes:

LOL we didnt have a prom queen and king at my prom...hard to believe.

But no one wants to take this ant out...guys I promise I dont bite... :lookaroun

jesserin

jhastings74 said:
How did you know that's exactly what I'm doing right now...
dance2.gif

*Pushes his cheek against the mirror and walks along the length of it, holding his reflection with a rose between his teeth*....

Slow...slow...quick...quick...slow
Because I know you well Jeff! :D (*reading Jeff's mind* - and right now you are practicing the chicken dance)

I'm right again huh? ;)

jesserin

WDWScottieBoy said:

Awww - what a sweet thing to say! this preggers gal got herself a chip N dale sweety! You girls jealous? :D

jesserin

Computer Magic said:
Well, I wasn't planning on a prom queen and king for our prom. Seems to cause hard feelings last time. What ever the majority decides.

But if there is one....it should be me :lookaroun:lol: :animwink:
I don't care if I'm not Prom Queen - I'll always be the Prom ho right guys? - Oh this just gives me such a good laugh... ;)

jhastings74

jesserin said:
Because I know you well Jeff! :D (*reading Jeff's mind* - and right now you are practicing the chicken dance)

I'm right again huh? ;)

hump.gif
Man, you are too good...it's like you're a mind reader...hope you can't see what I'm practicing now...

...clap clap clap clap...

jhastings74

Okay, that officially qualifies as the funniest thing I've seen so far today.

I just want to know who released the video from my wedding reception...

DDuckFan130

Computer Magic said:
Well, I wasn't planning on a prom queen and king for our prom. Seems to cause hard feelings last time. What ever the majority decides.

But if there is one....it should be me :lookaroun:lol: :animwink:

Really? I didn't read back far enough so I don't know what happened.

And I can salsa dance :D But my date is still MIA

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom