WDWMagic Prom

jesserin

wow... can you say deadsville? looks like I wasn't the only one who's been busy so far this week...

hello... hello... (*hear's echo* hello...)

Well - just two more days and counting! ;)

Computer Magic

jesserin said:
wow... can you say deadsville? looks like I wasn't the only one who's been busy so far this week...

hello... hello... (*hear's echo* hello...)

Well - just two more days and counting! ;)
Let's get the party started. Hopefully everyone is busy getting their dress, tux, gifts, transportation, etc.

Two days and the red carpet will be rolled out.

Atta83

I just remembered I have a test on Thursday! :eek: But it shouldnt take me long....I should be home in time to get ready and such.......

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
DDuckFan130 said:
Aww that's a cute picture.

My date is still missing too :brick:

I'm...puff puff puff, here....sorry took a wrong turn...pant pant around some pads. Just came from finally picking up my tux...there aren't too many baby blue and navy crushed velvet suits around these days...and they had silver instead of the gold epaulets I had asked for.

Sorry for being absent minded, what type and color of flowers would you like Regina?...I should have asked sooner. Nosegay, wrist or bouquet?

Oh, and would you prefer the white carriage or the silver one?

Atta83

Computer Magic said:
i can't believe they would give you a test on St. Patty Day..or on Prom night :lookaroun Did you explain you have a Prom to attend :lookaroun
Well its bad enough I have to miss class next Thursday cause I will be at Disney World :D :sohappy:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Computer Magic said:
Looks like this one is missing also....I hope the slipper didn't fit Dory's fin and they ran off together:lookaroun

Hmmmpf
I would so no such thing to Regina.....at least not until after that 10th or 11th champagne.... :p :kiss:

tigsmom

I'll be here early, then I have an appointment to have my hair dy.....have some highlights put in my hair. :lookaroun

I should only miss a couple of dances (I hope). Has anyone seen Herc?

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
We're a pretty slack bunch of male dates, aren't we....
Just not taking this serious enough. :cool:

Hey TM, I don't think Regina would mind....will you save a dance for me?

tigsmom

ClemsonTigger said:
We're a pretty slack bunch of male dates, aren't we....
Just not taking this serious enough. :cool:

Hey TM, I don't think Regina would mind....will you save a dance for me?

Of course! I don't think Dave would mind either.

We'll be two of the most "experienced" people out there.

*experienced is a better word than old* :lookaroun

WDWScottieBoy

Just thought I'd pop in here for a second so that I don't go on the missing page.

Sorry I wasn't here on the weekend or yesterday, I worked all weekend and took Melissa on a road trip to visit my grandparents yesterday!

DDuckFan130

ClemsonTigger said:
I'm...puff puff puff, here....sorry took a wrong turn...pant pant around some pads. Just came from finally picking up my tux...there aren't too many baby blue and navy crushed velvet suits around these days...and they had silver instead of the gold epaulets I had asked for.

Sorry for being absent minded, what type and color of flowers would you like Regina?...I should have asked sooner. Nosegay, wrist or bouquet?

Oh, and would you prefer the white carriage or the silver one?
Welcome back :kiss:

You can surprise me. I'm not picky :lol:

And of course you can dance with TM :D

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Regina,
I need a little guidance though, what color is your dress? Do you have a favorite color or flower?...I'll be creative from that...

tigsmom Quote:
We'll be two of the most "experienced" people out there.

*experienced is a better word than old*

No doubt about it, in many ways! :lookaroun :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom