WDWMagic Prom

stitch rocks

jhastings74 said:
hump.gif
Man, you are too good...it's like you're a mind reader...hope you can't see what I'm practicing now...

...clap clap clap clap...

umm... :eek:

jesserin

tigsmom said:
How come I've never heard of this movie?
because it never hit the big theatres... :) I never heard of it until my brothers started quoting it on a daily basis... and trust me, as much as it's quoted around here... you are not missing a thing... ;) One of the world's many movies with no plot...

jesserin

Actually ND does have some martial arts (sort of) in it... It's actually quite funny if you are on a caffine high or have had way to much sugar for the day... But entirely stupid... a film that my brothers pooled their cash to purchase and now has been watched well over 100X's... to the point where they can almost quote the movie - from start to finish... it's that bad...

But I do love the dancing! ;) And the music throughout the movie is great - total 80's synth... :D

figmentmom

jesserin said:
... to the point where they can almost quote the movie - from start to finish... it's that bad...

Actually, I own a few movies like that... :lol:

(...but I'd be embarrassed to tell you which ones...) :lookaroun

jesserin

figmentmom said:
Actually, I own a few movies like that... :lol:

(...but I'd be embarrassed to tell you which ones...) :lookaroun
Hmmm... Here's a few of mine: Dirty Dancing, Tarzan, Lilo and Stitch, Pirates of the Caribbean, Master and Comander, Center Stage, Braveheart... quite the mix huh? :D

DDuckFan130

jesserin said:
Hmmm... Here's a few of mine: Dirty Dancing, Tarzan, Lilo and Stitch, Pirates of the Caribbean, Master and Comander, Center Stage, Braveheart... quite the mix huh? :D
For me:

Clue, Singin in the Rain, Armageddon, Independence Day, Sound of Music, Lilo and Stitch, Hercules, Tarzan :lol:

figmentmom

jesserin said:

...and yet, all classier than my favorites... :lol:

From "Captain Ron" - "If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there"

(...want me to quit?...) :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom