WDWMagic Meet and Greet Poll

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Originally posted by Mitzer
First off, HELLO ALL...I am new to these boards, but have enjoyed reading them for some time now. Just wanted to say hi first off. I would have to say anytime is a great time to go to Disney, but December is always my family's favorite time. We love to see the parks and resorts decorated for Christmas. We also always try to attend the MVMCP when we are fortunate enough to be there this time of year...what a great party! :xmas:

That's my favorite time to go also! Welcome to WDWMagic!

Pam

Upvote 0

Mitzer

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
That's my favorite time to go also! Welcome to WDWMagic!

Pam

Thanks Pam...:animwink: ...great to see you here. Thanks for telling me about these great boards. Let me know when your group is going to Disney again (fall wise), maybe I can swing a trip to meet you down there.

Upvote 0

Mitzer

Originally posted by CREEKWAYNE
Welcome Mitzer!!:sohappy: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thanks for the welcome. I guess eventually I will figure out how to keep up with all these new posts. I can barely read them all before it all changes again...:lol: . See you are going to the world soon, hope you have a great time!

Upvote 0

CREEKWAYNE

Your welcome Mitzer!:animwink: I don't think it is fair to try and keep up with some of these people on here unless you have tons of time...The main objective is to talk Disney and meet people who have the same interests as you!:cool:

Yes I am going real soon. 15 days and I am there.:sohappy: I can't wait. I am ready now!:lookaroun

FYI-you can also email direct to people and list them as a buddy too if you didn't already see that.:confused:

Upvote 0

Mitzer

Originally posted by Horizons38
Welcome Mitzer ! Great doggie photo ! We have a black lab named Shadow ! :)

Thanks, she is my pride and joy. Been married 14+ years and no kids, just my four legged one. This is when she was a little baby, she is 11 on the 23rd of this month and is a bit larger than that now. Send me a photo and I will put it on her site. She has her own website, isn't that pathetic? This is the problem when you don't have kids, LOL...

Originally posted by CREEKWAYNE
Your welcome Mitzer!:animwink: I don't think it is fair to try and keep up with some of these people on here unless you have tons of time...The main objective is to talk Disney and meet people who have the same interests as you!:cool:

Yes I am going real soon. 15 days and I am there.:sohappy: I can't wait. I am ready now!:lookaroun

FYI-you can also email direct to people and list them as a buddy too if you didn't already see that.:confused:

Thanks for the help and suggestions. I am still a bit confused, but will get it eventually. Afterall, I am a blonde, so this is to be expected...haha. I hope you have a great trip. We were suppose to go for 10 days to AKL last Nov. but it was cancelled...long story. Still a bit bummed over that. BUT, there is always hope PAM will take me on one of her many trips this year??? LOL, no seriously Pam...haha.

Upvote 0

WDW1971

December!

My wife and I went last month and the weather was great (with one day an exception) and the crowds were minimal. It would be the perfect time to go!

Upvote 0

CREEKWAYNE

That is sooooo sad you had to cancel your trip in Nov.:cry: :cry:

I am sorry to hear that.:(

Well you always have us here on the board to try and cheer you up!!:wave:

Upvote 0

WDW1971

Originally posted by CrisKennedy
December

or at least the first couple of weeks of December...one of the leasted crowded times of the year...

When we were there in Dec 2001...we walked right on to most rides (had very short waits for others) and in some cases we got to stay on.

I know what you mean. We never waited for more than 15-20 minutes and that was only a couple times. We walked right onto RnR and ToT every time we rode them. The longest wait was for Test Track. And that was only about 20 minutes.

For couples, early December is the best time to go. Mostly adults there. Very romantic atmosphere.

Upvote 0

Horizons38

Premium Member
Originally posted by Mitzer
Thanks, she is my pride and joy. Been married 14+ years and no kids, just my four legged one. This is when she was a little baby, she is 11 on the 23rd of this month and is a bit larger than that now. Send me a photo and I will put it on her site. She has her own website, isn't that pathetic? This is the problem when you don't have kids, LOL...

I know ! No kids either , and we have been married 13 years ! We had an Alaskan Malamute named Karina that passed away last year, she was my first doggie and it was the hardest
times we had to go through ! Will email photos of both to ya ! Very nice to meet you !:D

Upvote 0

CrisKennedy

Originally posted by WDW1971
I know what you mean. We never waited for more than 15-20 minutes and that was only a couple times. We walked right onto RnR and ToT every time we rode them. The longest wait was for Test Track. And that was only about 20 minutes.

For couples, early December is the best time to go. Mostly adults there. Very romantic atmosphere.

Our longest wait/line while we were there was for the opening of the 1st Lord of the Rings movie. :lol:

Upvote 0
I'm new and lost

First of, I'm new and totally lost on the boards. I'm sure after a few days of "looking" I'll have it figured out. I can't even remember how I found this thread. How sad is that? :cry:

Looking forward to getting to know so many Disney fans! :wave:

I guess I should share a little about me:
Married, house full of kids and animals, love Disney, we go every year, I don't work OUTSIDE the home! LOL
My children need me home, so until they grow up I'll be here for them.
:snore: sorry if I'm boring everyone! :D

Oh, now I understand, this thread was a poll, which by the way, I didn't answer. :hammer:

I'm such a blonde! :slurp:

Upvote 0

Horizons38

Premium Member
To Disneydarling : Welcome ! You are not boring anyone at all ! You will have a great time here ! I am married as well , have been for 13 years, no kids though but a doggie ! Pam has started this great thread about people meeting at Disney and finding the perfect time for as many of us as possible being able to meet ! Are you planning to go there this coming year ? Do not worry about being new i first discovered this site only 3 months ago myself ! :)

Upvote 0
Thank you! Now I understand this thread. It took me a few mins.

I am planning on going to Disney but not sure of the month? Maybe Oct. or Nov. We go every fall. Changes from year to year.

Thanks again for the welcome and for explaining it to me. :D

Upvote 0

CREEKWAYNE

Welcome DisneyDarling!:sohappy: :sohappy: Don't be so hard on yourself. You will catch on quickly.;)

As stated earlier by Belle, if you have any questions at all.:confused: Please ask.:D You also have a buddy list to use if you so choose to see if certain people are on and you can send private messages if you don't want to post in front of everyone.:)

I too am married with two little princess's at home.:wave:

13 days and counting!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom