WDWMagic Meet and Greet Poll

CrisKennedy

December

or at least the first couple of weeks of December...one of the leasted crowded times of the year...

When we were there in Dec 2001...we walked right on to most rides (had very short waits for others) and in some cases we got to stay on.

Upvote 0

Badger Brent

Because of work schedule, August works great for us. A close second would have to be Dec. I did a meet and greet with some great people over at the DIS boards. We did a cruise and met around 25 people that night. It still brings back a lot of great moments when our family thinks back on it. A year out would be plenty of notice. Hope something comes of this!! I know I don't post often, but the people and feedback on this board are some of the best out there.:wave:

Upvote 0

CREEKWAYNE

I voted for December!:slurp: The lights are awesome and there is something about the "magic" of Christmas and the "magic" of WDW. Talk about double your pleasure!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

21 days and counting!:wave:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I have to say May because that is when a few of us WDW people are looking to meet up anyhow!!! Maria, I completely agree with you as far as people not being reliable. I Am planning my vacation because this is one of the times of the year that I wanted to go. If I meet some people from WDW, awesome!!! If not, I am in Disneyworld, as planned, with my friends, having a good time!! We have tentatively choosen PO Riverside as the resort of choice andsomewhere between the 3rd and 4th weeks in May, I Am going to go down there and celebrate my Bday Mickey Style!!!! I am so excited about going!!! Anyone who wants to come and do this Meet & Greet in May, by all means, please come along!!!!!! I Am going to keep track of when the specials for that time of year for the resorts go on and I will post it so we can all follow along. I will also probably be making my ressies that day!!! I Am very coordinated!! Belle

Upvote 0

Crazy4Mickey

Definitely December. Love the holiday decorations and the weather. I also like the week before Thanksgiving....it is totally empty!! December, however, gets my all time vote for the Christmas ambiance.

Upvote 0

wdwfan22

Due to our schedule we always go in July. Parks are open late every night and it's hot. If anyone is going to be down there during this time look me up. I'm there for the first three weeks. :)

Upvote 0

Horizons38

Premium Member
Sorry guys , what does that mean when you " Bump " ? Hi again Pam hope you had great Holidays ! :D I would love to meet at the Worlds ! December is great for us as well as October for around when the F+W festival starts !

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
HI!

It just means bump this post up to the front again. I want to get as many forum members input on this as possible. I can do Oct. or Dec. I am already booked for May and I am making plans for June.

Pam

Upvote 0

Machine

I picked Nov, actually the very end of November to the Begining of December. Mainly becuase its the only time I will ever go down there. The weather is cool, the crowds are low and its all decorated for christmas. What else could you ask for. :D

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
I love the F&W fest. I tried some very "different" foods there. :lol:

I bought myself a wonderful bottle of german wine also.

Pam

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Originally posted by Machine
I picked Nov, actually the very end of November to the Begining of December. Mainly becuase its the only time I will ever go down there. The weather is cool, the crowds are low and its all decorated for christmas. What else could you ask for. :D

I like going down at the begining of dec. for the same reasons.

Pam

Upvote 0

Mitzer

First off, HELLO ALL...I am new to these boards, but have enjoyed reading them for some time now. Just wanted to say hi first off. I would have to say anytime is a great time to go to Disney, but December is always my family's favorite time. We love to see the parks and resorts decorated for Christmas. We also always try to attend the MVMCP when we are fortunate enough to be there this time of year...what a great party! :xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom