WDWMagic Hurricane Katrina Fundraising Thread

cherrynegra

Original Poster
List Of Donators To The Wdwmagic Hurricane Katrina Fundraiser

Thank you again to all of you who donated whatever you could to our fundraising drive. I hope other magic members will be inspired to donate by your action. Thank you!! :wave: Don't forget, the amount donated will be updated each day by 9:00 a.m. (PST)

Amount Donated As of 6:00 a.m. (PST) September 12th, 2005

by PayPal $3066.55
by Check $270

Total Donated $3336.55

A
Jennifer A
Lisa M. A.
B
Bradley P B
Donna Barnes*
Jeffrey D B
Oscar B
Todd B
C
Mark C
Scott C
D
Heather D
Victoria M-D
F
Dan F
Miriam F
Steve F
G
David G
H
David H
Elizabeth H
Gary H
Kristen H
Suzi H
Sherman H
Scott H
J
Shari J
L
Harry L
Madaline L
Vincent L
M
Joel M
Laura M*
Mary M
Regina M
P
Shannon P
R
Barbara S. R
Brian R
Christy R
Lynn R
Robert R
S
Erika S
Gene S
Jennifer S
Nancy S
Rain S
Richard S
T
Kay T*
W
Harry W
Y
Philip Y

*denotes contribution by check

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Yay!! :sohappy: :sohappy: Just $163.45 to go!!! Can we do it? Yes we can! (I guess I'm spending too much time with pre-schoolers since I am now quoting Bob the Builder...yikes)

cherrynegra

Original Poster

Thank you again to all of you who donated whatever you could to our fundraising drive. I hope other magic members will be inspired to donate by your action. Thank you!! :wave: Don't forget, the amount donated will be updated each day by 9:00 a.m. (PST)

Amount Donated As of 8:00 a.m. (PST) September 13th, 2005

by PayPal $3066.55
by Check $370

Total Donated $3436.55

A
Jennifer A
Lisa M. A.
B
Bradley P B
Donna Barnes*
Jeffrey D B
Oscar B
Todd B
C
Mark C
Scott C
Thomas C
D
Heather D
Victoria M-D
F
Dan F
Miriam F
Steve F
G
David G
H
David H
Elizabeth H
Gary H
Kristen H
Suzi H
Sherman H
Scott H
J
Shari J
L
Harry L
Madaline L
Vincent L
M
Joel M
Laura M*
Mary M
Regina M
P
Shannon P
R
Barbara S. R
Brian R
Christy R
Lynn R
Robert R
S
Erika S
Gene S
Jennifer S
Nancy S
Rain S
Richard S
T
Kay T*
W
Harry W
Y
Philip Y

cherrynegra

Original Poster
tiggerific418 said:
Yay!! :sohappy: :sohappy: Just $163.45 to go!!! Can we do it? Yes we can! (I guess I'm spending too much time with pre-schoolers since I am now quoting Bob the Builder...yikes)

Now we're just $63.45 away from making the extra $400!! :sohappy:

cherrynegra

Original Poster
Thank you so much MsSnuzi!! I believe we will have met our goal that we wanted to hit for the extra donation. I will contact the annonymous donor and I will announce the news as soon as I get confirmation. :wave:

tigsmom

cherrynegra said:
Thank you so much MsSnuzi!! I believe we will have met our goal that we wanted to hit for the extra donation. I will contact the annonymous donor and I will announce the news as soon as I get confirmation. :wave:

woohoo.gif

*sits back & waits for the announcement*

Aurora_25

cherrynegra said:
That's fantastic! Can't wait to see the announcement :D Gordon, you are the best :kiss:

cherrynegra

Original Poster

Amount Donated As of 3:05 p.m. (PST) September 13th, 2005

by PayPal $3616.55
by Check $370

Total Donated $3986.55

A
Jennifer A
Lisa M. A.
B
Alicia B
Bradley P B
Donna Barnes*
Jeffrey D B
Oscar B
Todd B
C
Mark C
Scott C
Thomas C
D
Heather D
Victoria M-D
F
Dan F
Miriam F
Steve F
G
David G
H
David H
Elizabeth H
Gary H
Kristen H
Suzi H
Sherman H
Scott H
J
Shari J
L
Harry L
Madaline L
Vincent L
M
Joel M
Laura M*
Mary M
Regina M
P
Shannon P
R
Barbara S. R
Brian R
Christy R
Lynn R
Robert R
S
Erika S
Gene S
Jennifer S
Nancy S
Rain S
Richard S
T
Kay T*
W
Harry W
Y
Philip Y

cherrynegra

Original Poster
Current Donation Total To The Wdwmagic Hurricane Katrina Fundraiser

Amount Donated As of 3:05 p.m. (PST) September 13th, 2005

by PayPal $3616.55
by Check $370

Total Donated $3986.55

I took the step on updating again today only because I wanted to thank everyone who contributed to get us to our goal of $3500. Add in the kind donation of $400 from our annonymous donor, and folks, we've made almost $4000. A total I know we will surpass because I have committments from people who are sending me checks.

Thank you to all of you who have participated for proving that the people here on the wdwmagic boards really do believe in making magic and helping out!! :sohappy:

tigsmom

cherrynegra said:
I took the step on updating again today only because I wanted to thank everyone who contributed to get us to our goal of $3500. Add in the kind donation of $400 from our annonymous donor, and folks, we've made almost $4000. A total I know we will surpass because I have committments from people who are sending me checks.

Thank you to all of you who have participated for proving that the people here on the wdwmagic boards really do believe in making magic and helping out!! :sohappy:

120103_emA61_prv1.gif

I never had a doubt that we would make the goal! Thanks to everyone who donated! :kiss:

MsSnuzi

cherrynegra said:

This is so amazing - I am proud to be included in such a wonderful group of people. Thanks everybody for making this happen - especially you Gordon - we couldn't have done this without you . :kiss:
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

bsandersjr

I would love to contribute and help those who really are in need of major relief, but my wife and I have evacuated from our home. I feel lucky that we are not in the same situation as some of the people I have come acroos at aid shelters. Wow, I could have it so much worse.
I think it is great that all of you are able to come together and help out people you don't even know. That is so awesome! :wave:

cherrynegra

Original Poster
Hi everyone!! Just wanted to give you another update, I got home from work and compared the totals I posted against the balance sheet I have on my computer at home and realized that I had inadvertently omitted $50 from today's totals. So the new corrected total donations is:

$3986.55

Thanks again!! :wave:

Ringo8n24

bsandersjr said:
I would love to contribute and help those who really are in need of major relief, but my wife and I have evacuated from our home. I feel lucky that we are not in the same situation as some of the people I have come acroos at aid shelters. Wow, I could have it so much worse.
I think it is great that all of you are able to come together and help out people you don't even know. That is so awesome! :wave:

I agree. There are Katrina fundraisers everywhere here in Vegas where I am temporarily and I imagine across the country. There was even one in the parking lot behind our hotel. All the restaurants and WalMarts have donation boxes. There are so many people out there who will need the help. Hard Rock is doing "crank it up" where you round up your ticket to donate the difference. Thanks to everyone who is being so thoughtful.

Tina

cherrynegra

Original Poster

Amount Donated As of 7:00 a.m. (PST) September 14th, 2005

by PayPal $3616.55
by Check $370

Total Donated $3986.55

A
Jennifer A
Lisa M. A.
B
Alicia B
Bradley P B
Donna Barnes*
Jeffrey D B
Oscar B
Todd B
C
Mark C
Scott C
Thomas C
D
Heather D
Victoria M-D
F
Dan F
Miriam F
Steve F
G
David G
H
David H
Elizabeth H
Gary H
Kristen H
Suzi H
Sherman H
Scott H
J
Shari J
L
Harry L
Madaline L
Vincent L
M
Joel M
Laura M*
Mary M
Regina M
P
Shannon P
R
Barbara S. R
Brian R
Christy R
Lynn R
Robert R
S
Erika S
Gene S
Jennifer S
Nancy S
Rain S
Richard S
T
Kay T*
W
Harry W
Y
Philip Y

cherrynegra

Original Poster

Thank you again to all of you who donated whatever you could to our fundraising drive. I hope other magic members will be inspired to donate by your action. Thank you!! :wave: Don't forget, the amount donated will be updated each day. (PST)

Amount Donated As of 4:20 p.m. (PST) September 15th, 2005

by PayPal $3616.55
by Check $620

Total Donated $4236.55

A
Glenda A
Jennifer A
Lisa M. A.
B
Alicia B
Bradley P B
Donna Barnes*
Jeffrey D B
Oscar B
Todd B
C
Mark C
Scott C
Thomas C
D
Heather D
Victoria M-D
F
Dan F
Miriam F
Steve F
G
David G
H
David H
Elizabeth H
Gary H
Kristen H
Suzi H
Sherman H
Scott H
J
Shari J
L
Harry L
Madaline L
Vincent L
M
Joel M
Laura M*
Mary M
Regina M
P
Shannon P
R
Barbara S. R
Brian R
Christy R
Lynn R
Robert R
S
Erika S
Gene S
Jennifer S
Nancy S
Rain S
Richard S
T
Kay T*
W
Harry W
Y
Philip Y

cherrynegra

Original Poster
Just wanted to update our total for today because we've now surpassed the $4000 mark!! Thank you so much everyone!! :wave: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom