WDWMAGIC 10 Year Anniversary guest book

Firewolfe51

What a great place! this is one of about three places i check every day. Thanks so much we Love this site. it seems like family here. please dont let it go.

The Wolfe's

imamouse

Happy Anniversary, Steve. Congratulations on creating a truly superb online community. I've tried many of the other Disney boards, but they never hold my attention, so count me in as a devotee of WDWMagic! Some of this is due to the fantastic members your site attracts, and the rest is perhaps visual and ease of use (some sites are so cluttered). Like Disney, your site continues to change and grow, which helps capture and hold my interest.

Well done on the last 10 years and here's to the next 10. Cheers!

lexipooh235

Congrat's

What a piece of work! This site is AMAZING--it really brings Disney into our home! Thanks for everything! Wishing you many more! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Lilo

Happy B'day WDWMagic

Just a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY and thanks for always bringing a smile to my face.:animwink:

wdwjmp239

Happy 10 and many more...

I think I stumbled across this website in late 2001/early 2002. It's been chock full of information about the parks that I need to plan my Disney trips. Thanks for the website, Steve! Happy 10th and may this site go on for 10 more! :)

-Jason
Naples, FL

menday917

Happy Happy Birthday

We are now a complete family of fans to WDWMagic ......
Myself Tony Sharon my wife Sharon the mad 3 year old Alicia in-laws Fred and Angela and we are all looking forward to next years visit in April.
And who keeps us up to date the best Answer WDW Magic :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and Many more to come........Thank You to you all.......

rileyspaw

CONGRATULATIONS on your first 10 years and here's to many more. What a great board of knowledgeable and helpful DISNEY lovers!

TiggerBW

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WDWMAGIC! Wow! 10 years of magical discussions! I haven't been here that long, but I am so happy I found this site! Steve, you are terrific! Thanks for working hard to keep this going and under control, etc! You do a great job! Thanks to the other moderators too! :sohappy: :wave: :sohappy: :wave:

Craig & Lisa

Happy Birthday! We check this site for most of our current information and occasional laughs. :kiss: It's great when we have a chance to meet other members through the boards and even at the parks! Thanks Steve! :sohappy:

Craig and Lisa and the rest of the clan

Laura

Premium Member
Happy Anniversary! Because of this site I've had amazing vacations and formed great friendships. Thanks Steve!!

guitarnut99

Happy Anniversary

Happy 10th to one of THE best websites on the whole internet!! It's fun, informative and a great site to visit. Thank you and I wish you continued success in the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom