WDW Xmas Picture Thread

ccmuffin2

006_6.JPG

Ringo8n24

Because of this thread, I went out and bought a better camera for our trip in December. This will be my 25th visit to WDW, but my first during the holiday season. There is going to be so much that I have never seen before and I am going to try to take tons of pictures. I love this thread!! I am so excited about seeing all of this in person soon.:xmas:

LilWalt

I have some but not sure how to get them on here. We went last Thanksgiving. I really enjoyed it and will definitely go back for Christmas again.

iheartdisney91

ok before i post this i have to say all the pictures in this Wallpaper, i take no credit for. i do however take all the credit for assembling the wallpaper and arrange the pics, and adjusting all the lighting. so heres my desktop
christmaswallpaperfinal.png

enjoy

fizzle75

The Wilderness Lodge

DSC03012.jpg

DSC03002.jpg

DSC03027.jpg

DSC02824.jpg

The Wilderness Lodge at Christmas is my most favorite place in the whole wide world to be. I'm secure in my manhood so I'm just gonna go ahead and say it...I cried like a baby when we left, not just because we were leaving Walt Disney World but because I had fallen in love with WL and the amazing atmosphere there at Christmastime and I didn't want to leave it. WL is amazing anyway but at Christmastime it is absolutely breathtaking.

If you are a WDW nut AND a Christmas nut like I am, you will fall head over heals in love with WL during the holidays...heck, WDW in general during the holidays is an amazing experience in and of itself. I could spend a week just walking around looking at the decorations, listening to the music and just taking in the "magic" all around. Sorry, I'll stop gushing now.:eek:

If I were Wee Man I would kick myself cuz I spent eight days at WDW during the holidays and I didn't take hardly any photos...AND I'M A PHOTO TAKING JUNKIE!!! I was infatuated with my first ever video camera and it was practically glued to my eye the entire time. I didn't get many pics but I did get about twelve hours of awesome video footage. We will be back at WDW for a long weekend in mid December this year and one of my main priorities is to take tons and tons of photos. If I don't take tons of pics this time somebody's gonna have to get me in touch with Wee Man cuz I'm gonna need some help with my self kicking.

Matt

imamouse

I agree whole-heartedly about the WL at Christmas. We stayed there Dec 05 and leave 3 weeks from today for a return stay at WL. It's so homey and comfy - especially at Christmas. :xmas: I can't wait to arrive!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom