WDW Xmas Picture Thread

Tiggerfanatic

These photos are really getting me psyched up. We've been twice over Thanksgiving and have seen all the decorations. Going this time the week before Christmas and doing MVMCP for the 1st time - have a feeling this trip will be even more special!! 61 more days!!!

jollymon2

Quick question. I saw a couple pictures of Santa and it looks like kids can tell him what they want for Chrstmas, is that the case? If so, where can we find him for the kids? Also, might he be at Downtown Disney at all? Thanks.

ccmuffin2

099_991.JPG

diddy_mouse

What a lovely thread! I am so glad we stocked up on memory sticks for our digital camera because I plan on taking a TON of pics. This will be my first time seeing the Xmas decorations since I was a little kid....can't wait! :xmas:

ngynnhu

I don't have any pictures, but I just wanted to say that I love the Christmas season at Disney. I live in Florida so Disney makes it seem like winter for me with the fake snow on main street and all the lights.:xmas:

Tiggerfanatic

Quick question. I saw a couple pictures of Santa and it looks like kids can tell him what they want for Chrstmas, is that the case? If so, where can we find him for the kids? Also, might he be at Downtown Disney at all? Thanks.
We saw Santa at Downtown. You could talk with him and get your picture taken. I've heard a lot of people on these boards talk of using their vacation photo with Santa as their family Christmas card.

happymom52003

He was at MVMCP seeing kids, but the line was really, really long. We were told by several cast members that the only time he sees kids in the MK is during MVMCP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom