WDW Spirited Quickees

WDW1974

Original Poster
This forum's reputation has already been jeopardized.

The Mods need to take a stronger stand against the overly-negative posters. I think they even need to go so far as to delete EVERY single post on this forum to clean out all the contaminants and give the site a much-needed clean sweep.

Honestly, they need to simply put you in your cage where a little cub that claws and scratches and plays with feces belongs.

Captain Chaos

You've noticed?

Gee and here I thought they were being subtle.
Dude, it has been obvious from day 1.... They have an unhealthy obsession with you... Well, Disney fans in general have an unhealthy obsession with a talking cartoon mouse, but that is another story... The good thing about it is, if it is a pre-existing condition, it is now covered by health care so they can seek professional help... That includes the minions of the podcast false prophets...

Clever Name

Dude, it has been obvious from day 1.... They have an unhealthy obsession with you... Well, Disney fans in general have an unhealthy obsession with a talking cartoon mouse, but that is another story... The good thing about it is, if it is a pre-existing condition, it is now covered by health care so they can seek professional help... That includes the minions of the podcast false prophets...
He's alright, he's alright, he's alright...

AEfx

This forum's reputation has already been jeopardized.

The Mods need to take a stronger stand against the overly-negative posters. I think they even need to go so far as to delete EVERY single post on this forum to clean out all the contaminants and give the site a much-needed clean sweep.

Such as calling other posters idiots, and inciting drama in an effort to troll and attack other posters based on personal issues you must have that I wouldn't even deign to guess?

This forums reputation is just fine, a troll or two from other sites who come to stir the pot cannot change that. Go outside, get some fresh air - take some deep breaths. See, is all this really worth getting your knickers all kinked up for?

wannab@dis

I already have. I will continue to do so as long as you stalk my posts and take personal shots at me due to some bizarre online hard-on you possess for me. At least JT can be entertaining. You bring nothing.
Then why do you (and your minions) get so worked up? Seems like I've hit a sore spot.

No, I don't. I guess a consumer, critic and shareholder that I'm not entitled to ask questions about things that appear underhanded while you can simply take shots at me ... you aren't doing anything it harming my cred wannabe. You just appear like a little yapping purse dog after my posts
Again, why do you get so worked up?

Yes. I seek information. Much like you want to expose my personal life here, which would result in legal trouble for you and the site. I am seeking info on what Disney is giving to whom and who really is in charge of social media. I have some and will keep looking for more. I have said very little about ... but I'm sure you feel a $600 tab for three women and a todller at Jiko is fine since one Mommy is a blogger.

AND STOP LYING!!!
I've not looked for information about you. I don't care about you. But it's obvious my questions as to your motives are sure bugging you. It's not my or your place to care what bar tabs Disney comps. If they see fit to do it, good for them. Why do you care? It's a logical fallacy. You (and others) claim the "lifestylers" are a waste of money and bring nothing to table. Yet at the same time, you whine about comped meals and lodging... pennies in the corporate spending accounts.

I haven't made a claim about anyone being involved in illegal activity. Do you think if you repeat the same lies over and over again (like a politician or FOX News) that it somehow becomes reality?
No lies... you've posted accusations and you mention (quoted below) you're building a list to expose people and embarrass or try to hurt them. So, thanks for confirming!

I don't drop pedophile quips because I don't find the subject laughable myself. I've simply stated that it is fair to believe that a company that attracts children and attracts child lovers, might just have a pedophile or two in its social media ranks. I believe that.

Again, veiled accusations without any proof to further an agenda.

And, no, wannabe, I have no intention of putting my name to anything. Rest assured, in the real world, I am not afraid to go to the right folks and use my name. An Internet board that attracts all sorts (some as vile as you) is not a place for my personal info.

But if you'd like to tell us your name, where you live, if you have a family who they are, where you work, what your credit score is, what your sexual proclivities are, by all means ... go for it. Otherwise, shut the eff up. The only one you're entertaining beyond yourself (and the social media whores who read every word I write) is the Country Bear Child, who also apparently can just say whatever he wants.
If you're so connected "to the right folks" as you so often claim, why do you attack people here and stir up the minions to go look for more dirt? Why not head over to your "right folks" and lay all the information you've collected out for them? Enlighten us. Probably since, if you even know anyone, they would laugh in your face.

BS. These people simply want the positive attention of being labeled 'media', but are unwilling to take the negatives. Guess what? It don't work that way. Whether you're a Bill O'Reilly or a Rachel Maddow or Ed Schultz or Anderson Cooper or Piers Morgan, you often get hate mail and vile messages and posted.

These Disney Social Media whores can't handle basic questions about their businesses without playing victim. It's sickening.
You're not asking basic questions. You're trying to find dirt to tear them down because you don't like them. Screw facts. You're fine with innuendo. The sickening thing is that you try to make it some altruistic calling to save Disney. Bull. It's personal and it's obvious.

And I am not questioning anything legally. I am questioning things on an ethical basis and from a media perspective. Do you not have the brain power to understand the differences? Not really nuanced.
Really?

Let's see what you've posted in just this thread...

Perhaps, you should be asking Disney Legal that ... not that they'll respond, but the more complaints they get, the quicker he's back looking for a real job.

and by doing so, they appear (because they do) to have the approval of Disney, which allows guests to let their guard down ... just wait until one of them steps out of line or gets accused of something ...

Here's one for you ... what if he is a CM?

What if Disney is paying him and he's playing a role and not being forthcoming about it?

I don't believe it, but someone I know has said he has a maingate. If he does, he's cast and Disney is playing a VERY dangerous game.

Why do you need all those holding companies (I think in the Godfather films they were referred to as 'buffers' ... or maybe they were the executioners) and levels of obfuscation unless you're doing something that is either illegal or would be cosnidered unethical by most folks?

Not only have you questioned legalities around bloggers, you're questioning whether Disney may have legal problems.

Yes, you have in the very post I quoted. You seem to feel I'm on the same plane as a Lou Mongello or a Jeff Lange or a Phil Holmes ... they could only wish.
Again, if you're oh so powerful, why are playing around on a forum and making accusations here. Use some of that supposed clout and make a difference.

What are you afraid of? You know I'm getting info that proves much of my hypothesis about how WDW Co operates with Social Media.. So are you worried that I'm close to publicizing things and causing great embarrassment to some in and out of Disney?
So there is an agenda. Thanks for confirming.

Why don't you stick to the 'which moderate resort is best for my toddler' threads if the powers see a reason for you to remain here?

As long as I'm allowed to post here, I'll post where I wish. I'll take anyone, not just you, to task for this type of trash. But if you don't like being mentioned, then quit leading the pack and attacking those you don't like. Again, must have hit a little close to the truth to get you so worked up... otherwise you'd just ignore and move on.

Captain Chaos

Give it up Wannabe, this thread has turned into absurdity!! Lets get back on track to what really this thread was about, new rides! Anyone got any new info this week???
People like wannabe, those who have an unhealthy and unnatural obsession with 74 can never give it up, or else they will break into other forms of mental distress... They always claim they don't care about 74, yet they stalk his threads, constantly quote his posts, and never let things go... But remember, they don't care about him...

It really is sad and pathetic these mentally disturbed members are allowed to keep stalking like that and then are allowed to disrupt a thread (which is always part of the agenda they claim the don't have)... Their lives must really be empty...

RSoxNo1

Can we all stop and remember that these people CRAVE the spotlight and opt to put themselves in it?
What kind of fantasy world are certain posters here living in where they believe that a Lou Mongello, a Ricky Brigante, a Tom Corless, a Jeff Lange, an Al Lutz, a Kevin Yee, a Meg Crofton, a Phil Holmes, a Danny Cockerell, a Tony Baxter, a Kathy Mangum etc etc etc don't crave attention. And the first people mentioned, the Disney Lifestlyers, went out seeking this very attention and they continue to seek it.
One difference between them and you though is that they're attaching their name to it. It's no secret that you also crave attention, but you also seem to recognize that anonymity affords you some benefits in what you choose to post and how you post it.

SeaCastle

By creating an presence or persona (online or otherwise), you open yourself to commentary both good and bad. It is ridiculous to expect anything different. Digging up information (whether easily-accessible or not) about one talking head or another is not only permissible but necessary for the health of the Disney fan community. If unethical and illegal actions by such members of the fan community go unchallenged, we are all worse off for it.

There is a fine line between throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks (and ad hominems) and taking the prerogative to find out who's buttering whose bread and bringing this to light in the hope that such shameful business practices are halted. Preventing such discourse will ensure that they will continue.

asianway

WOW!!!

Does this mean, I win?

A discussion with flynn where somebody else gets the last word?!?!? never.:D

(Folks like Deb Wills really raise the group score ... but she really could use some pics of the new WL rooms ... I don't need to see 2002 rooms and 2007 rooms since I stayed in them!)
Looks like Dee Dubya is hawking Oasis of the Seas this week. God forbid a blogger pay out of pocket for a Disney Cruise

asianway

I agree with it all, but what will be the cost to Disney when one of its favorite whores gets arrested for domestic abuse, child , prescription drug fraud ... I dunno ... setting up a charity to use as your family's personal piggybank?

I've been down this road for quite a while now and it isn't like Disney isn't reading every word I type on this matter. They just don't give a f--k YET .... but, one day, when it all comes crashing down (maybe one of their bloggers is a Jerry Sandusky type ... really hard to imagine, right?) and the company gets nailed for it, they'll be wishing they had someone like ... I would hate to be the only volunteer here ... running social media and vetting every loser with a blog/wesbite/podcast as much as they'll be datamining your value as a customer (and your children as well) with Next Gen.

And with that, I'm going to get some sunshine and some grub. Y'all have MAGICal days!:)
Dropping a quarter in the Spirit was right jar. @WDW1974 adamus

Ayla

I was wondering when it was going to make it into the greater Disney fansite world and how it would be presented. I've been biting my tongue for days from posting an

"Ode to Steve for not being a broke, narcissistic creep" thread.
Yeah, I'm surprised it took this long, too. I've known for almost 3 weeks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom