WDW Spirited Quickees

M.rudolf

as for self-publishing and personalities... I just got kevin yee's latest EPCOT book. Pass... it's printed so poorly that I think I'm gonna return it. It looks like it was made on an inkjet printer.
Be nice Flynn btw that's the shortest I've ever seen you post

AEfx

as for self-publishing and personalities... I just got kevin yee's latest EPCOT book. Pass... it's printed so poorly that I think I'm gonna return it. It looks like it was made on an inkjet printer.

Let me be clear - self-publishing isn't wrong or bad. It's actually one of the best ways to get into publishing these days. Nothing shameful about it. And properly edited and printed by a quality self-publisher can make quite attractive books that might not otherwise be made and can often be indistinguishable from 'real' books unless you look at the publishing/printing info.

BUT...that's when someone worthy of being published breaks in that way, but when after several of these you cannot get a real publisher, you are doing something wrong.

And when you use a really low quality self-publisher (and end up with books that look like they were made on "ink jet printers") - that just says you are going the super-cheap route to make as many fast, quick bucks as you can - not trying to give a quality piece of work life.

M.rudolf

So which one is it you want the publicity, spill it. Or is it that your worried about getting banned from here because this is a superb site that you don't want to risk saying anything
That figures another nobody trying to be a somebody. Someone who looks at every ones flaws and isn't willing or strong enough to look at his own. Before you start calling out and criticizing other people's work maybe you should look at your own

AEfx

Sorry don't drink nor do drugs,

Don't knock it - those things can do good things for people, like drowning their sorrows so they don't feel they have to go to a message board in the middle of the night trolling around because they are so insecure about whatever their position in life is.

More people should try it, it can really help them chill out. ;)

I still am very happy though because it just allows us to pontificate about what makes this site special. :)

M.rudolf

Listen I know you have a site everyone here knows that by now. You could have upfront about and got a list of the names here and pm'ed them. Now you just made people mad and have lost traffic. But then again you can't afford the bandwidth.
Also I'm human and if I misspell something I will definitely edit how many drafts does a great writer go thru before he's done

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom