Rumor WDW Rumor Tracker - The Fourth Awakens

Skibum1970

Don't. It's a renewal of a permit that didn't make sense when it was first issued in 2018.

The idea that a hotel will start going vertical within 30 days in EPCOT is fantastical.

None of the insiders know anything about it.

It's address is all wrong as well as the company which doesn't build such sort of things.

As stated, thank you for this clarification. That's what I wondered and why I was asking if it was legitimate. I had a hard time thinking that Disney could start anything in less than a year, much less 30 days.

Door Coaster

Original Poster
RumorSquad, Assemble!

Recently I've got a bad case of procrastination and as a result haven't updated this. I've seen a few new interesting rumors - but that was only from a barebones check. The important ones:

DHS might be in play for a new parade (MIGHT)
PtN has been speculated as a new MK/DHS parade after it comes back from HK HK and DL have different sets, it's DL's that's been thrown around. Speculated, here, means "thrown around but not quite insider-confirmed yet".
Starcruiser is dead (Closing in September), That Other Site is saying it'll reopen with the same theming but as just a normal hotel
Lake Nona is dead
Rumors that Zootopia may have overtaken Moana for Phase 1 of the DAK expansion

Any others I'm missing?

Last edited:

TTA94

RumorSquad, Assemble!

Recently I've got a bad case of procrastination and as a result haven't updated this. I've seen a few new interesting rumors - but that was only from a barebones check. The important ones:

PtN has been speculated as a new MK/DHS after it comes back from HK
Starcruiser is dead (Closing in September), That Other Site is saying it'll reopen with the same theming but as just a normal hotel
Lake Nona is dead

Any others I'm missing?

Wait WDW might get Hong Kong’s PTN?

The Mom

Premium Member
What’s wrong with that site?
Long story short. There are sites that have stolen material from this site. There are sites that have been formed from disgruntled former members. There were posters who were carrying grudges from other sites to this one, and vice versa. There were posters from other sites who were here to drum up business for other sites, or their own. And so on.

So hot linking, or even promoting other sites, is not allowed without prior permission or posts will be removed. It is not just one particular site.

This has been going on for over two decades.

cheezbat

RumorSquad, Assemble!

PtN has been speculated as a new MK/DHS parade after it comes back from HK HK and DL have different sets, it's DL's that's been thrown around. Speculated, here, means "thrown around but not quite insider-confirmed yet".
Lake Nona is dead

Any others I'm missing?
They’re seriously considering doing the Zootopia nonsense over the Moana expansion? I thought with Zootopia it was just retheming Dinosaur and Restaurantosaurus vs adding something new…like they’d have to do with Moana….

celluloid

They’re seriously considering doing the Zootopia nonsense over the Moana expansion? I thought with Zootopia it was just retheming Dinosaur and Restaurantosaurus vs adding something new…like they’d have to do with Moana….

Well then, there you have your answer. It is much cheaper to retheme the bones.

wtyy21

Don't sure whether it may come from Mouse Trap News, but rumors from Disney Dining website may be interesting to see as controversy regarding Snow White upcoming live-action has flared up.

hismattjesty

Don't sure whether it may come from Mouse Trap News, but rumors from Disney Dining website may be interesting to see as controversy regarding Snow White upcoming live-action has flared up.
Guaranteed this is NOT happening! Have you looked around the MouseTrap site???? The entire thing is fan parody, and nothing is even remotely believeable.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

“Disney finds itself in this controversy again with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,” the online post reads. “In fact, it’s so bad Disney is removing the dwarves from Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, which will promptly be renamed.”
And while the post is satirical in nature...

DisneyDining has gone off the deep end. And that is not a metaphor. They're literally disturbed people who repost satire as if it were true (FOR THE CLICKS!!) and don't clue you on that til you get to the end of the article treating the satire as if it were true.

No one should be reading or linking to DisneyDining. It is a trash site now.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I hope they don't remove the dwarfs... This is getting ridiculous.
The dwarfs are not being removed from the ride.

One site posted a satire claiming that, and another site that is not normally a satirical site reposted it as if it were true, only waiting until the end of the article to mention that it's not true but just satire.

Don't worry, we won't be seeing people posting articles from DisneyDining any more.

Phicinfan

The dwarfs are not being removed from the ride.

One site posted a satire claiming that, and another site that is not normally a satirical site reposted it as if it were true, only waiting until the end of the article to mention that it's not true but just satire.

Don't worry, we won't be seeing people posting articles from DisneyDining any more.
Not dwarfs folks, vertically challenged magical creatures. Lets label accordingly please

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom