Rumor WDW Rumor Tracker - The Fourth Awakens

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Door Coaster

Original Poster
It's not. The source of that rumor said he has no idea. He was responding to someone who floated the idea.

Bellhop seemingly at least implied that some in the company were considering it. Not a certainty by any means, and probably not making it onto the tracker whenever I update it.

nickys

Premium Member
The link to WDWThemeParks on the first post about Moana coming to Adventureland goes to “page not found”.

Isn’t that superseded anyway with the blue sky announcement at D23?

Skibum1970

A real estate blogger said that the Epcot hotel permit had been refreshed today. Does anyone know if that is real? $50-75M budget with sitework underway and possible verticle construction in 30 days. Start date is 5/1/2023 and is by Buena Vista Construction. Project Type is Swimming Pool, Miscellaneous Recreation, and Hotel.

Tagging @Door Coaster and @flynnibus

Last edited:

Door Coaster

Original Poster
A real estate blogger said that the Epcot hotel permit had been refreshed today. Does anyone know if that is real? $50-75M budget with sitework underway and possible verticle construction in 30 days. Start date is 5/1/2023 and is by Buena Vista Construction. Project Type is Swimming Pool, Miscellaneous Recreation, and Hotel.

Tagging @Door Coaster and @flynnibus
Is there stone cold proof that this is real? If there isn't I'm not adding it.

Skibum1970

I was hoping someone good at uncovering permits and such could validate what this gentleman says at the 27:45 mark. It looks real but I'm no informed judge and definitely not an insider.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Don't. It's a renewal of a permit that didn't make sense when it was first issued in 2018.

The idea that a hotel will start going vertical within 30 days in EPCOT is fantastical.

None of the insiders know anything about it.

It's address is all wrong as well as the company which doesn't build such sort of things.

Door Coaster

Original Poster
Don't. It's a renewal of a permit that didn't make sense when it was first issued in 2018.

The idea that a hotel will start going vertical within 30 days in EPCOT is fantastical.

None of the insiders know anything about it.

It's address is all wrong as well as the company which doesn't build such sort of things.
Thank you, MisterPenguin.

Won't be adding that then...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom