Rumor WDW Rumor Tracker - The Fourth Awakens

Door Coaster

Original Poster
Got the tracker updated with new info from DD23. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me news items over the past few months (basically everything from March onward) to put into the tracker. I am so far behind...

Disney Maddux

Wanna emphasize that they said it's not definitive for now, but Magicart is hearing about a possible SGE replacement.

Gusey

Should the Little Mermaid replacement show be added to the first post now its confirmed for Hollywood Studios?

Also, Frontierland update seems to be in the works according to Disney:
But hold your horses, we’re not done yet. We have a lot of growth and investment planned for our theme parks in the coming years and look forward to sharing more announcements about Frontierland … so y’all come back now, ya hear?

Door Coaster

Original Poster
Should the Little Mermaid replacement show be added to the first post now its confirmed for Hollywood Studios?

Also, Frontierland update seems to be in the works according to Disney:

Ah.

URGENT NEWS

Rumor Tracker is up for adoption; I had been struggling to keep up with the latest word and eventually events in November forced me to quit the tracker altogether. International Rumor Tracker is also up for adoption on account of this. Whoever wants to adopt it should preferably copy and paste the existing Rumor Tracker Mk. 4, but add new rumors, remove outdated ones, and catch up on info I missed.

So long, and farewell.

Moth

Ah.

URGENT NEWS

Rumor Tracker is up for adoption; I had been struggling to keep up with the latest word and eventually events in November forced me to quit the tracker altogether. International Rumor Tracker is also up for adoption on account of this. Whoever wants to adopt it should preferably copy and paste the existing Rumor Tracker Mk. 4, but add new rumors, remove outdated ones, and catch up on info I missed.

So long, and farewell.

I'll give him a good home. I'm a responsible pet owner and have little to no life. I'll feed it, water it, and give it all the love it needs.

I'm working on updating for v5 right now, just gotta wait for a green light to post.

Ignore the one already posted. I'm a dummy.

How do I get approval anyway?

Last edited:

Bill Cipher

In the Parks
Yes
I'll give him a good home. I'm a responsible pet owner and have little to no life. I'll feed it, water it, and give it all the love it needs.

I'm working on updating for v5 right now, just gotta wait for a green light to post.

Ignore the one already posted. I'm a dummy.

How do I get approval anyway?
I had messaged Door Coaster privately about taking over a few days ago but never got a response. Hope they're doing ok.

Bill Cipher

In the Parks
Yes
Start a new thread with updated info. Link to previous thread.

Contact @The Mom and ask for it to be stickied.

Other than the kindness of 'stickying' the thread, there is no official approval.
If anything, an official Rumor Tracker should have to be approved by its glorious Penguin founder! ;) That was back before you started having your run of the Animal Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom