WDW restuarants

lilclerk

A hot dog at Casey's really lets you know that you're in WDW. Out of all the outstanding restaurants there, I think I look forward to that meal the most.

danpam1024

Chili cheese dog w/ a root beer float- Beaches and Cream
Potato wrapped snapper in a leek fondue sauce- Flying fish
Sampling new things around World Showcase

VoiceGuy07

My daughter and I always have our date night at Citricos (she's 9) and my wife and son (he's 7) head to Chef Mickey's for their special night out. We also try to get to Ohana's and either 50's Prime Time Cafe or Sci-Fi Dinner Theatre each trip.

Haven't been to Le Cellier in years but going to have to make it a regular stop going forward - lot's of raves on here!

t_zeke77

Captain Cooks!! Yum!!:slurp: The Multigrain Turkey Club and the flatbread cheese pizza are to die for!!! Highly recommended.:slurp:

wvdisneyfamily

Our last meal is always Liberty Tree Tavern. I don't know why, but it just is.
I look forward to the ice cream sundae at Sci-Fi, Minnie's white chocolate chip raspberry cookies @ the Frontierland bakery, frozen strawberry drink at the little stand near Test Track, and sweet tea from the Columbia Harbor House. :slurp:

Scooter

Our favorite meal is always at Flame Tree Bar-B-Que at Disney's Animal Kingdom.

We always eat lunch as soon as they open at 11:00, then go to the furthest seating area from the place.

We almost always end up eating all by ourselves with beautiful views of Expedition Everest and the lake.

It's like we have the whole park to ourselves...well us and all the birds begging for our food.:lol:

Kashyyyk

My favourite has been O'hana's but with the new changes to the menu I am not sure it will stay in that position. I hear, much to my great sadness, that the potatoes are on their way out.

I am really looking forward to trying Cape May Cafe. We couldn't get in on our last trip but will be going in a couple weeks.
:sohappy:

Flight Safety

L'Originale Alfredo Di Roma

By far, my favorite place to eat on property. Now that Alfredo's is gone, I have gone back to my childhood favorite, narcoossee's.

We will miss you. :(
L'Originale Alfredo Di Roma (1982-2007)

AlfredoSign.gif

cptwife80

We always stop at Mitsukoshi just about every day. If its not for dinner its for lunch. And now our other must do is Le Cellier. I love the muscle appatizer.

Darthfinkles

My favorite meal is always Germany's Biergarten. The food and atmosphere are what I crave. Tonga Toast at the Poly is a close second. Both are must stops on my trip. I was there last week and dined at Morocco for the first time. It will now be my 3rd must stop.

RussJT

Crystal Palace for breakfast... that is always our tradition on our first full day in Disney.

Otherwise it would be Boma.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom