WDW Restaurant Challenge Part II: EPCOT

What is your favorite Epcot table service dinner?

• Biergarten Restaurant

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Chefs de France

Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Coral Reef Restaurant

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • Le Cellier Steakhouse

Votes: 54 42.9%
  • Nine Dragons Restaurant

• Restaurant Marrakesh

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Rose & Crown Pub and Dining Room

Votes: 13 10.3%
  • San Angel Inn Restaurante

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Teppan Edo

Votes: 23 18.3%
  • Tokyo Dining

• Tutto Italie Restaurante

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • The Garden Grill

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters

castevens

Original Poster
I am making my way through the parks, resorts, and DTD to rank people's favorite restaurants in each of the areas. In part two, I am asking what your favorite table service restaurant in Epcot is.

Part I was the Magic Kingdom Version of the poll. The current results are as follows:

1. 37.50% Crystal Palace
2. 28.57% Liberty Tree Tavern
3. 17.86% Cinderella's Royal Table
4. 12.50% Tony's Town Square Restaurant
5. 8.93% The Plaza Restaurant

If you do not agree with these results (or think that CP should be winning by more), click here to be transferred to the Magic Kingdom Version of the poll and cast your vote. Voting for all the versions of the poll will be open until I seed each of the restaurants in a all-WDW showdown.

There are 13 choices. I have allowed you to choose more than one choice if you have multiple "favorites"

castevens

Original Poster
1. 37.50% Crystal Palace
2. 28.57% Liberty Tree Tavern
3. 17.86% Cinderella's Royal Table
4. 12.50% Tony's Town Square Restaurant
5. 8.93% The Plaza Restaurant

I thought the percentages looked funny, so I added them up and they add up to 105.36% I understand rounding errors, but WOAH :) :lol:

EDIT: nevermind, I figured it out. Since I allow for voting for multiple restaurants, it's adding up to the total amount of times the restaurant is voted for out of the total # of voters. So technically if everyone voted for every restaurant, it would add up to 500% in the case of the MK

HollyBelle

I couldn't settle on just one, so I voted for three! So many things go into making a great restaurant.

My reasons:
Coral Reef because of it's overall ambience and the seafood
Le Cellier because of the filet (and pretzel bread!)
And Nine Dragons because it's the perfect lunch spot

Phonedave

Thanks for voting. I did notice that I left off Bistro -- I was going by the TS restaurants listed in the Disney Dining Plan's pamphlet. I guess it's not part of the DDP?

If that is the case (not on the DDP) then that would explain why it still has decent offerings on the menu.

Given the price of the entrees, I would say, no its not on the DDP

-dave

KCMO

If that is the case (not on the DDP) then that would explain why it still has decent offerings on the menu.

Given the price of the entrees, I would say, no its not on the DDP

-dave

Pretty sure it is in the same category as Victoria and Albert - too expensive to even count as signature dining.

yankspy

My vote is for Chefs de France. I have never eaten at Bistro. I may have to check it out. Phonedave and I always seem to have similar tastes when it comes to food.

NewfieFan

I had to pick two...

Le Cellier for the food!

And Coral Reef for the ambiance!

I also really enjoy the Rose & Crown (but I didn't pick it as my favorite)! We've had two good experiences there and we're going back for a 3rd on our upcoming trip!

NORMNB8S

I chose Tutto Italia. We ate there on our previous trip and I was quite pleased. It was a rainy day and eating some nice filling pasta made me feel warm and comfortable so that may have something to do with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom