WDW Resorts Reopening Thread

pbrsaau

If I'm booked at POFQ for late October do you think I should be calling now about moving, or should I just wait it out? Honestly I'm not looking forward to sitting on the phone all day, but I'm guessing I will need to suck it up and just call...
Wondering this as well

jpeden

In the Parks
No
I’m glad that people are getting moved free of charge. There are plenty of stories that if you wanted to move they were charging people the cost of the upgrade.

One person said they were in the CSR tower and they got offered CBR or the cabins. That isn’t really a lateral or an upgrade imo - its a downgrade since they were in the tower. If they wanted anything else they had to pay the difference.

PolynesianPrincess

I was able to book at Pop for Feb 2021!

New thing:

View attachment 478875

Now they're going to repaint it brown!!

Also new, a countdown at the top of the page once you select the room but before checking out. You get about 15 minutes to check out, or, I presume, it will drop the hold on the room you just selected.

Still... Any word for booking in 2020? I have an AP and would like to book for December.

When I tried to book a room it said there was zero availability at any resort on the dates I was trying... anyone else having those issues??

MM311

You need to call. For an October trip, I'd probably wait a few days. It's madness right now.
I hear that...
I've been trying off and on all morning to get through on the phone and I haven't gotten past
I sent an email - will see how that goes and call only as a last resort.
I did too, but if I were a betting man, I'm guessing they are going to tell me that I need to call, which I have been trying all morning...

PolynesianPrincess

There is nothing available from Sept 26 til the end of the 2021.... am I the only one having issues finding anything? Also has anyone heard that the week of the 50th is not available to book? This wasn’t announced anywhere that I have found

Haylo

When I tried to book a room it said there was zero availability at any resort on the dates I was trying... anyone else having those issues??

My spot checking of dates only showed availability for reservations with check-outs on or before 9/27/21. Anything after that showed no availability at any resort. It seems like at least online they're only allowing new reservations while the current park reservation/dining plan restrictions are in play.

mf1972

i emailed them as well. been trying to call for 2 hours & cannot get through at all. i’ll try again during the week

rodserling27

There is nothing available from Sept 26 til the end of the 2021.... am I the only one having issues finding anything? Also has anyone heard that the week of the 50th is not available to book? This wasn’t announced anywhere that I have found
I have been trying all morning to get something the week of the 50th. Nothing available yet. I bet they're waiting to see how the COVID situation plays out.

I believe they want to wait on dates after September 2021 (so, assuming the pandemic is over and the 50th is happening they can raise room rates.)
You're probably right.

Disney Dad 3000

Anyone still trying, try the chat feature on MDE. I sent a request to chat. Got response 2 hrs later to fill out info form for them to call me. Got call about 10 min later, on hold about 5-10 min then rep popped on to change our split stay in July

I called once and got circuits busy so didn't bother

djkidkaz

So I noticed bloggers have been taking pictures of tri circle d ranch and such. How are they getting in to these places? Are they taking a bus from Disney springs to the resort? I think the odds that they just had a reservation are unlikely and from my understanding you can not visit the resorts currently unless you are staying there, correct?

Are they validating resort stay at the bus stops at DS? @wdwmagic

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom