WDW Resorts Reopening Thread

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
So I noticed bloggers have been taking pictures of tri circle d ranch and such. How are they getting in to these places? Are they taking a bus from Disney springs to the resort? I think the odds that they just had a reservation are unlikely and from my understanding you can not visit the resorts currently unless you are staying there, correct?

Are they validating resort stay at the bus stops at DS? @wdwmagic
I believe you are right, and they are not validating stays at Disney Springs.

Disney Dad 3000

Anyone still trying, try the chat feature on MDE. I sent a request to chat. Got response 2 hrs later to fill out info form for them to call me. Got call about 10 min later, on hold about 5-10 min then rep popped on to change our split stay in July

I called once and got circuits busy so didn't bother

Moved us from ASM preferred to Pop preferred and BW garden view to Contemporary tower castle view. Making it harder for me to cancel this trip, even without fireworks at MK. Have not stayed at CR.

Ben_since_1971

Hang in there. Last night I was put on hold for 4 hours (!), but was able to change resorts and get a nice upgrade.
Just about 2 hours of hold then finally got through. No upgrade, just transferred to CBR. Actually about $5 cheaper (👍🤪). It's ok - this is a solo trip - I just want a place to stay. Interesting though, teh CM couldn't remove the PH+ option from my ticket as it was purchased as part of the free dining plan. Said I could talk to someone in Guest Services but their current wait was 1.5 hours. I will wait. I have 80-something days left and who knows - they may reopen park hopping.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Just about 2 hours of hold then finally got through. No upgrade, just transferred to CBR. Actually about $5 cheaper (👍🤪). It's ok - this is a solo trip - I just want a place to stay. Interesting though, teh CM couldn't remove the PH+ option from my ticket as it was purchased as part of the free dining plan. Said I could talk to someone in Guest Services but their current wait was 1.5 hours. I will wait. I have 80-something days left and who knows - they may reopen park hopping.
Glad you were able to sort out your resort situation. Solo trips are great, btw! :)

Mainahman

jealous! id love a solo trip!

MaximumEd

Did you have to call to be moved from AllStars to Pop or did they do that automatically and you just received an email?

You need to call. Be aware my wife called over 200 times to finally get through and then a 2 plus hour hold to speak to a CM.

Mainahman

You need to call. Be aware my wife called over 200 times to finally get through and then a 2 plus hour hold to speak to a CM.
What number did you call? I called at peak yesterday, and once i got through to Guest services directly, it was under 15 minutes and i had a new resort.

Miss Bella

What number did you call? I called at peak yesterday, and once i got through to Guest services directly, it was under 15 minutes and i had a new resort.
Last I read GS is a little peaved that number has been posted all over Disney forums. It’s not public. I’m not sure it’s working anymore.

Mainahman

Last I read GS is a little peaved that number has been posted all over Disney forums. It’s not public. I’m not sure it’s working anymore.
Oh well that will do it! Ha! the first night i called, i got Reservations, and they said you couldnt call GC direct, then I got given that number and boom success! No wonder ha!

Miss Bella

Oh well that will do it! Ha! the first night i called, i got Reservations, and they said you couldnt call GC direct, then I got given that number and boom success! No wonder ha!
I was the one that posted it on this board. I got it from another board. I don’t feel guilty about it. I waited 2 hours on hold only to be told they couldn’t help and to call back the next day. I believe reservations is now been given the green light to help people. I’m not sure what Disney was thinking. How could could they not know they couldn’t handle the number of calls.

Mainahman

I was the one that posted it on this board. I got it from another board. I don’t feel guilty about it. I waited 2 hours on hold only to be told they couldn’t help and to call back the next day. I believe reservations is now been given the green light to help people. I’m not sure what Disney was thinking. How could could they not know they couldn’t handle the number of calls.
HA right! At least the guy i got was super cool. His wife is a furloughed cast member, so shes super stoked to get back. and Guest services is all working from home right now. he told me he could see Spaceship earth from his window..... im super jealous.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom