WDW Pictures from the 80's

Minnie1976

Original Poster

19821103MinnieMouseampMickeygettingkissed.jpg

Minnie1976

Original Poster
Why don't they do this anymore? look at that gorgeous artwork and that ticket holder all themed for epcot, makes no sense for the tickets to all have the fab 5 on them. Imagine if we could get the rfid tickets to look like this :D

Those tickets were sold before Epcot Center opened. I bought 2 sets in 1981. I used one and still have a complete set of 2 adults and 2 children.

Minnie1976

Original Poster
Does anyone remember when they use to put your picture on your ticket? It may have been around the early 90"s? I don't remember it lasting long. At DLR when we were there in October 2013 they took your picture with maybe a phone or device and then compare you and your ticket.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Does anyone remember when they use to put your picture on your ticket? It may have been around the early 90"s? I don't remember it lasting long. At DLR when we were there in October 2013 they took your picture with maybe a phone or device and then compare you and your ticket.

I remember getting my picture on my WDW ticket, we were staying at the Caribbean Beach and we had our tickets processed there. I actually ran across this ticket about a month ago.

dixiegirl

Not that its a picture, but watching old VHS of a Disney World Souvenir ( A dream called Walt Disney world) and Epcot Center Vhs with my 9 yr old, So many things that arent there anymore!!! But its fun seeing how much its changed, some good, some not so much...Funny cause she's been ever since I was pregnant with her, lol (if you count that) and so many things are so different, that even i havent ever seen!!!

Nemo14

positive. The first time we saw one my daughter thought it was a baby deer. They had cute faces, but they were basically rodents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom