WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffb

Cinderella Castle in 2004

1244969403_ce182e7eaf_b.jpg

Large size (1700 X 2700) avaiable here http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=1244969403&size=o

Churnobog11

did you guys also notice that the awning (however you spell it) hanging over the edge of the building also looks like the face of a yeti...the 2 holes are the eyes! Disney is great with small touches
Nice pics everyone!

wendysmom

To answer a few questions about my Castle/fireworks picture.

• Yes you may use it as your background. Let me know if you'd like me to e-mail you a larger one.

• I was just standing at the end of main street, over towards, but in front of Casey's Corner.

• I used automatic focus.

Thank you so much, I would *love* a larger one e-mailed to me!:wave: I think it's an incredible picture!

Shere_Khan

This picture makes me laugh.
I am not sure what these birds were doing, but to me it looks like they are trying to hide the behinds of the hippos!

DisneyTrip07149.jpg

sissa216

did you guys also notice that the awning (however you spell it) hanging over the edge of the building also looks like the face of a yeti...the 2 holes are the eyes! Disney is great with small touches
Nice pics everyone!

can i see a picture of this? haven't been in two years...this will be my first trip with EE :)

BobGray

That is an adorable picture! I love their bell skirts. Btw, does anyone know if there are bloomers or furry legs under the skirts? I've always wondered. (Wow, if that question doesn't make me sound like a creep...:lol: )

Not as creepy as the person who can answer it, I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom