WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trishnh

my DD got to ride the carousel with Mary Poppins--it made her day!!
DSCF0170.jpg

MattBoom

Do you mind if I make this incredible picture *my* background?

To answer a few questions about my Castle/fireworks picture.

• Yes you may use it as your background. Let me know if you'd like me to e-mail you a larger one.

• I was just standing at the end of main street, over towards, but in front of Casey's Corner.

• I used automatic focus.

ldsprincess

my DD got to ride the carousel with Mary Poppins--it made her day!!
DSCF0170.jpg
omg! this picture is sooo amazing! way too cute! how did this happen? did mary poppins just come up to you guys and offer to ride with her or what? that must have been an unforgetable experience for her! aww!
~Renee

Trishnh

omg! this picture is sooo amazing! way too cute! how did this happen? did mary poppins just come up to you guys and offer to ride with her or what? that must have been an unforgetable experience for her! aww!
~Renee

yeah, she just came out of no where and she had another little girl with her and asked my DD if she would like to ride with them. My DD LOVES "Mary Poptins" so she was so excited!! It is the little things like that that make it so magical!:D

Lickwid

I am not sure, but I think I might have seen you 2 at the Party :) What day was this taken on and what time ? I think you 2 were right in front of me. Do you remember if you were in line when a cast member ( who was a Pirate ) starting talking to you and this Pirate cast member was really funny :) I am not sure, but I really think I saw you 2 when I was in line :)

It was Friday night ( the monsoon). We left around 8:30. We got into the Capt. Jack line at 7:10. Only had to wait 3 minutes. :) So you might have seen us. Say hi if you recognize us. :wave:

Flower'sChild

It was Friday night ( the monsoon). We left around 8:30. We got into the Capt. Jack line at 7:10. Only had to wait 3 minutes. :) So you might have seen us. Say hi if you recognize us. :wave:

If you mean Friday the 24th well I was not there that day :) Any chance that you went to this party more than once, because I really think that I might have seen you.

Gorjus

I was waiting for questions.

Cinderella_and_Leah_in_MK.jpg

The picture of Cinderella was a complete surprise to us. We were entering MK one day when my DD was asked if she would like to privately meet with Cinderella. Well of course she said yes. The CM wrote our name on a clipboard she was holding and told us to go to guest services at a specific time. We arrived and they took us behind the counter into a room and there was Cinderella and only one other CM. We took pictures and my DD got to ask all kinds of questions. That certainly made the trip for her.

Ah, yes, but that is not the room they use for the private meet and greet. The room they use does not have a computer in it. Perhaps it was an alternate room, but I can't place the location of the room. I'm going on a search. Oh, wait, you said Guest Services? They sent you to City Hall? That would explain the difference in the room.

You left?! Aww the fun began later. Did you get your comp tickets to another day or another party before you left? It trickled down to a sprinkle around 9 PM, by 10 PM it had stopped raining. They did one parade, albeit an altered one, and the fireworks, although there were no perimeter fireworks and it was a little hard to see through the smoke. About the parade, having to change some things gave those who stayed a pretty neat site. On the float where Aurora usually dances with Phillip they put ALL the princesses. It was a sight to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom