WDW Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

kag1984

Rather casual posture for the engineer to have, considering the train is traveling at 230mph :animwink:
Haha I know right. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of him.

EarningMyEars.jpg

I just love that they are Earning Their Ears. Way cute.

MrsGracey

I have stayed at POR over 15 times and I do not have any pics that compare to yours. Absolutely beautiful! What time of year were these? I know fall, but October, early November?
Thanks!
Actually they were taken mid January. I'm only definite because we were there for my birthday.

Lickwid

Simply awesome photo. The face character is perfect. Did he have a real beard and mustache?

I believe is was fake. At that age who cares. It was so cool to see Figment talking. I can't believe I had my eyes closed. I searched for one with my eyes open, but to no avail.:( The thing I remember most is that my mother worked for Eckerds who did alot of business with Kodak. We were invited to the Kodak lounge at the Imagination Pavillion and I was bored to tears there. I just wanted to see the purple dragon.

Gorjus

I have stayed at POR over 15 times and I do not have any pics that compare to yours. Absolutely beautiful! What time of year were these? I know fall, but October, early November?
Thanks! Actually they were taken mid January. I'm only definite because we were there for my birthday.

Fall happens at different times of year depending on how far from the equator you are and what your weather is in any given year. Fall in Florida tends to happen starting in December/January/February. Check out some of our photos in this thread. Some have trees with no leaves whatsoever. That lasts maybe a few months and then spring starts.

That is an adorable picture! I love their bell skirts. Btw, does anyone know if there are bloomers or furry legs under the skirts? I've always wondered. (Wow, if that question doesn't make me sound like a creep...:lol: )

Not as creepy as the person who can answer it, I'd say.

Well then I am creepy... or honored to be able to see them during their down time, or tea time. Most of our ladies from that general time period wear bloomers. Suzy, Perla, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, etc.

On the TTA with a tripod.
185248153-L.jpg

Now Matt, that was creative!

DznyChick

Well then I am creepy... or honored to be able to see them during their down time, or tea time. Most of our ladies from that general time period wear bloomers. Suzy, Perla, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, etc.
quote]

lol, you're not creepy. I assume you're a CM? I think it's adorable that they wear bloomers. Now to top the creepiest statement in the world: I have always wondered what the fur costumes have under their skirts. :ROFLOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom